Staff
Premium
This are my settings for F1 2010. Feels perfect now :thumb:

In game:

wheel1.jpg
wheel2.jpg

Game controller settings:

wheel3.png

Changed from my default 400 degrees that I use in other sims to 200.

I noticed at Monaco they increase the degrees you can turn and you have to change the settings if you want to have 1:1 movement :\ So I keep 400 degrees in logitech settings, and ingame I have steering saturation 45% for most tracks and 55% for Monaco, that way it looks 1:1 to me. Rest of the settings I have set exactly like you, linearity to 50% and steering deadzone to 0% are key

Thanks Bram!

1000% improvment! I was bigining to think about giving up, the negative low speed FFB is gone, so is the twitchy steering. With the head bob removed too, its starting to feel good!

I have 'tweeked' it to my taste now, but this is a PERFECT 'base' setting to work from, cant stress enough, 1000% better!

Kerbs I think.

I tried with only an 85% Saturation and noticed a LOT of play on the wheel - I could easily wobble it 5 degrees to each side with no steering effect. With 100% Saturation it is tight and responsive.

I will just alter the G25 drivers to get the degrees I want - can't cope with deadzones! (Yes, all other F1 2010 settings are 0/100 too)

• Cruisix

Hi.

I've got an G25 but can't seem to access the advanced wheel settings from into the game.
It is greyed out. How can you acces those settings?

Thx

Just registered here to see the OP's screenshots as I found his post using Google. Thanks for that Bram btw. Nice settings and it's a shame such info is not found easier.

As to your question about the game not being able to detect your G25... Are you absolutely sure you've used the Logitech Profiler drivers instead of regular Windows HID compliant devices? I've read that if you do not use the official Logitech drivers the game simply will not (and ever) detect your wheel.

Good luck.

Hi guys 1st post.. (hate posting) But i thought it wise to do so on a BASE setup and tweak to personal taste after wards :) To the OP very nice guide i run a Logitech Ge-force Pro. And these settings are very good for me.. Thxs again for you're time and helping others :)

Regards
Mike

Very useful.
I set up my wheel alsmost exactly like you did, Bram.
I also must say that this was the best I found out for myself. Just the environment-effects would be worth a try to set them off.
Think with these settings you get out the most of the handling that F1 2010 offeres.

I`ve managed to get my wheel working well with without using the profiler and the wheel set at 900 in the device settings.

The game automatically sets the wheels limit at around 300 degrees anyway, it was just a case of setting the sensitivity etc so that it matched the rotation in game.

G25setting.jpg

Ignore the pedal saturation settings, as i`m not happy with them yet.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 269 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%