1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech G25 settings

Discussion in 'GRID Autosport' started by Masked Racer, Jul 22, 2015.

1. I'm having trouble calibrating the wheel in the game. I've come across several user guides on Steam forums and others and they seem too floaty or too stiff. This is my venture into playing simulation games and I would like to finish Autosport before moving on to Stock Car Extreme. I enjoy having a lot of wheel weight but find wheel strength to be inaccurate and frustrating despite it being necessary in "feeling the bumps and grooves" of the road.

Any feedback from G25 users who prefer heavy force feedback and responsive steering would be appreciated.

Current settings that are tolerable and feel much better than stock:

Global Device Settings tab
    Overall Effects Strength 70%
    Spring Effect Strength 100%
    Damper Effect Strength 0%

Centering Spring Strength 0%

Degrees Of Rotation 900° degrees

All checkboxes are unticked.

IN GAME SETTINGS
    Options -> Controls -> Advanced Options

Steering Deadzone 0%
    Steering Saturation 60%
    Steering Linerarity -4
    Throttle Deadzone 0%
    Throttle Saturation 100%
    Brake Deadzone 0%
    Brake Saturation 100%

Options -> Vibration settings

Vibration ON
    Vibration Strength 60%
    Wheel Strength 80%
    Wheel Weight 80%

2. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Grid AS, simulation game? Any way, when you get to SCE you will then feel the simulation ;)
    Note, I hated the FFB in any Grid game - more control with a wheel than a gamepad but not good FFB.

3. Wow, you weren't kidding. I tried SCE (got the beta key from the Indiegogo campaign) and it's such a big difference. I actually feel like I'm driving a car. It was real enough to make me feel nervous every time I had to brake for a corner after doing a straight.