Logitech G25 | Official Support Thread

Jeeeeez....

I donno where to start this, just wanted to share with you my extreme good experience with this wheel.

I just have it for 2 weeks now, previuously i was driving a black Momo.
I loved my Momo very much , but you can not mention this 2 wheels on the same page... This G25 thing is just amazing!

From the wheel you get such feedback from the road, bumps, grip of the tyre (and loosing that grip.... lol) that i never experienced before! It is such a precise piece of art, which you cant tell, if you did not try it!

And the pedals.... wow.... maybe this is even better then the wheel itselve. Of course comparing ot the Momo pedals it is not a big deal to improve from there, but what these guys did is phenomenal. Again you can have such precise control and realistic feel, that i can not say anything else, that if you can afford it: BUY IT!!!!!!

Thats my problem alright. Thanks for the vid. I downloaded the guide to fixing this but would rather just get the wheel from Mark, its pretty daunting task and I just want to get back racing like right now :).

I'll fix it though with the guide provided in the future.

Upvote 0
'Guess whos back , back again
Abduls' back, tell a friend
Guess who's back'

Got a replacement motor from Mark. An hour or two later and I tell ya who was sad, me Mrs HAHA. That feeling of seeing that wheel turn upon switching on the PC was great.

Cant thank you guys enough. I love yiz ya know.

Mark and Brian, thanks for the quick dispatch for the parts. I have a spare power supply in case anyone needs it.

Yummmmy

Upvote 0
Excellent, good news indeed.

I still have 2x spare G25 power supplies and a main board and pair of motors/gearbox for a G25, all working.

Was it your motor or main board Abdul ? from your post guessing your motor ?

Upvote 0
I have a complete working G25 base unit here I will let go for silly money, used to be fitted in my cockpit and is in used condition but fully working, replaced because the pot in the throttle pedal finally died a deather and started spiking, treated myself to a new G27.

I also many mechanical parts to 2 other G25 steering wheel units, motors, circuit boards, PSU's etc, drop me a PM if you need anything and a sensible price can be had.

Hi Mark, do you have a G25 shifter in full working order for sale?
I want to start a project on a wheel plate for my own G25 ;)

Upvote 0
Hi Mark or Brian im hoping you can save the day for me
i have just spent all night modding my G25 on at the very last minute the main board has jacked in i don't suppose you still have one going spare do to revive my favorite gaming device so i can get back to playing my beloved gran turismo again
i would be thrilled if you could help
regards Paul

i have checked the psu and im getting 24v to the board
the green fuse has resistance so assume is ok
not getting any power light on shifter at all

any help would be appreciated

Upvote 0
I still have the board from my G25. I still reckon it works since after ripping the internals I found the problem to be with the gears. I could send it to you and hopefully should be working. PM your addy m8.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years