Logitech G25 | Official Support Thread

Jeeeeez....

I donno where to start this, just wanted to share with you my extreme good experience with this wheel.

I just have it for 2 weeks now, previuously i was driving a black Momo.
I loved my Momo very much , but you can not mention this 2 wheels on the same page... This G25 thing is just amazing!

From the wheel you get such feedback from the road, bumps, grip of the tyre (and loosing that grip.... lol) that i never experienced before! It is such a precise piece of art, which you cant tell, if you did not try it!

And the pedals.... wow.... maybe this is even better then the wheel itselve. Of course comparing ot the Momo pedals it is not a big deal to improve from there, but what these guys did is phenomenal. Again you can have such precise control and realistic feel, that i can not say anything else, that if you can afford it: BUY IT!!!!!!

I have the arc brake mod,(pin in a sleeve and spring) and if it alot better than the standard pedal, and was looking at this for the clutch and then maybe a stronger spring...http://www.tcscrawlers.com/Yeah-Racing-Alloy-120mm-Damper-Set-TI-DP-1009TI-p-16958.html they have the same amount of compression as the G25. fully compressed 85mm in length.... And if you invert them ouy of the black case you can mount both either side of the pedel housing .....Or somthing along those lines
Very basic is to change the spring and fit an eraser (rubber) of a certain length.....

I dont use the clutch very much and thought this might bea way to get me to start... NetKar+sequential gearbox and clutch with the retro car.....this is hard work.....

you can adjust the sensertivity in the logitech profiler and in game to get a different biting point
I also like this idea[video=youtube_share;rw1-DqdfyLE]http://youtu.be/rw1-DqdfyLE[/video]

Upvote 0
Maybe its not your wheel but the power outlet? :)

I had this happen to me once. I was scared mine had issues too.

I fixed it by trying a different outlet...
First I tried the outlet, it failed, but I walked away for a while. I was on hold with Logitech support.
It fixed itself.
I unplugged the wheel and let the transformer discharge and cool down, plugged it back into the outlet after 10-15 mins and it worked.
I never got through on the support line and the wheel came back to life.

Upvote 0
@Rupe, I've tried reinstalling software with no luck aswell. I was also about to reinstall OS but holding on to that for now.

@Jim, Checked ebay and a few popped up. Best is from the far east but 20-28 days delivery. Ouch

Upvote 0
Getting some pedal flutter from my accelerator. I've already been in contact with Logitech Product Support and since it's a 2-year old wheel, it's no longer under warranty. I did get a 50% discount on replacement equipment though, so as far as I'm concerned I'm free and clear to try and fix this thing with more invasive techniques than the 02 spray I tried to clean it out with.

Any advice?

Upvote 0
I've had the same problem too many times, and every singe time was always the power supply. I've never touched the software since I got my wheel so I can't imagine it being that. Does the wheel do it's calibration thing when you plug it into the computer? If not than it's power supply, if yes than I have never had that problem.

Upvote 0
Hi Abs

Let me know if your not winning, I have a PSU and other spares, I'm sure I can help you out :) But that issue is often USB related, try other ports. If you have a meter, try and do a voltage test on the PSU also

Upvote 0
Take your pedals apart and just clean them, i've done that to my brake pedal and it works perfectly! apart from the accelerator wire crimped! so that doesn't work anymore :(

Have attached a photo.

Can i fix the acclerator?(the black and red wires have come apart)

TBSMa.jpg

Upvote 0
Could it possibly be a poor connection on the USB port? Have you tried your other ports?

I've tried all sorts of ports available at my disposal. Nudda

hello, Abdul have you got this program http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_software/gadgets.htm , and i use the DXTweek and i can see that my wheel is working even when the power is off , this will let you know that its all connected good, is it connected to the ID 1.

I've tried the logitech profiler and all buttons except the wheel itself show as registering. I download DXTweak 2 but it doesnt run for some reason.

Hi Abs

Let me know if your not winning, I have a PSU and other spares, I'm sure I can help you out :) But that issue is often USB related, try other ports. If you have a meter, try and do a voltage test on the PSU also

Ohh Brian, amazing stuff m8. Thank you very much for the offer, I'll deffo keep in touch if all fails on my side.

Upvote 0
I have a complete working G25 base unit here I will let go for silly money, used to be fitted in my cockpit and is in used condition but fully working, replaced because the pot in the throttle pedal finally died a deather and started spiking, treated myself to a new G27.

I also many mechanical parts to 2 other G25 steering wheel units, motors, circuit boards, PSU's etc, drop me a PM if you need anything and a sensible price can be had.

Upvote 0
Got one power supply from Brian(Thanks alot m8). Sadly the wheel doesnt like anymore juice as its still not working. Pedals and shifter all work fine but the motors I guess have died a sad death.

Mark, you have a PM :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%