1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech G25 | Official Support Thread

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Attila Domján, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Jeeeeez....

I donno where to start this, just wanted to share with you my extreme good experience with this wheel.

I just have it for 2 weeks now, previuously i was driving a black Momo.
    I loved my Momo very much , but you can not mention this 2 wheels on the same page... This G25 thing is just amazing!

From the wheel you get such feedback from the road, bumps, grip of the tyre (and loosing that grip.... lol) that i never experienced before! It is such a precise piece of art, which you cant tell, if you did not try it!

And the pedals.... wow.... maybe this is even better then the wheel itselve. Of course comparing ot the Momo pedals it is not a big deal to improve from there, but what these guys did is phenomenal. Again you can have such precise control and realistic feel, that i can not say anything else, that if you can afford it: BUY IT!!!!!!
  2. Cool:!: nice information mate!

Now where shall i buy it :D
  3. Yeah I'm planning to buy 1 also... This isjust awesome with the (6-speed) shifter, clutch pedal, ...
    I only have 1 problem: I think I don't have enough spec to place all of that stuff :(
  4. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Hmmm... Neo... a really good story.... maybe i'll save money a little longer to buy a g25 instead of a momo....

The g25 is now 229 euro's in a shop nearby my home town.
  5. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

yes maus, i will buy it there as well, hopefully this week. The mediamarkt couldnt get it done for me..

thanks for the nice review Neo
  6. Lol, I was in the shop "Dynabyte" a week ago and i saw it :D. It was 300 euros!!!! But it's a really great wheel :) To good to be true... :)
  7. <object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yB_kWmbmX6I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yB_kWmbmX6I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  8. STOP IT stop it..
    now i really really want one :roll:

mmm but i'm not going to pay 300... look online and see for 230 or something.
  9. Bram

i found one in Soest, TheNetherlands wich looks cheap. Others are still too expensive

note: new shipment of logitech will be here the 30th of january 2007 (netherlands)
  10. In Poland I found G25 in on-line shop for about 225 EUR. In normal shops (like MediaMarkt) it costs about 260 EUR.
  11. Lol i live in Soest. Why didn't you say you where here :p .. Maybe next time :D
  12. Bram

13. could be a good idea ;)
  14. Bram

we have so many good ideas :)
  15. Bram

G25: Order yours here

Hi guys,

RPM is thinking of buying some G25's directly from the importer or manufacturer, so they are cheaper then in store.
    If you are interested just state a posting.

For Neo[RPM]'s review on the G25 click: HERE
    For Spoon[RPM]'s review on the G25 click: HERE

- TheStig[RPM]
    - Maximus
    - Racemaus[RPM]
  16. JEAAHHHHH!!!!! good idea :)
  17. Bram

can't tell you know, depends how many we order. but i aim for a lower price then in shops, otherwise its useless
  18. at least 200 :D

because you can get them for 230 in online webwinkels
  19. i can get them for 230 in a regular store in belgium
  20. and when you ask those guys when you buy 10 at once?

then it will be 200 ?? :D