Logitech G25 / G27 settings for RACE 07

Hey guys,

I have managed to buy Race ON and STCC 2 along with my GTR Evo copy. :) Problem I have now is setting everything up. I have a G25 and I know it needs to be tweaked on the profiler and in game. Anyone, preferably the fast drivers :D have any settings that could share? Both Logitech profiler and in game.

I am looking to race on GT cars from Evo and all the Touring cars available(Race ON, Race 07, STCC 2, etc..). I need settings for these classes. Any help would be much appreciated. Im looking forward to start my PC sim racing career. :D

Thanks guys, arguments always bring out the best, i have same problems with my G27, i dont like the bit of play, but between David and the good old Bram, i have fond peace of mind, settings now great.
Thanks Again

Hi there are my G27 settings but they will work for the G25 just fine. Remember that in the game setup screen to set your steerlock to 23 degrees.

smd06f.jpg

I know this thread is ancient. But i've started playing Race07 with my 2 boys, they are 9 & 11. It is great for them to be able to add the AI at 80% in multiplayer. However, the G27 settings are quite poor. Any chance you still have the images for your old settings from this game?

Ok, i'll try the default again, and set overall to 101%. There seemed to be a larger than i remember dead spot in the middle, and not much feel for the rear of the car stepping out. But maybe i just need to play it again a bit more.

240 sounds very low, if you have the rotation reach I would highly recommend more. Wasn't 540 supported?
Much as I hate to argue with the boss, 240 means you don't have to touch the steering lock in car setup and I checked out various classes from WTCC to Formulas and all work at 240 exactly as you'd expect 540 you need to adjust.

Ok, i'll try the default again, and set overall to 101%. There seemed to be a larger than i remember dead spot in the middle, and not much feel for the rear of the car stepping out. But maybe i just need to play it again a bit more.

There's very little when you set to 240, test it yourself and see what you think.

Much as I hate to argue with the boss, 240 means you don't have to touch the steering lock in car setup and I checked out various classes from WTCC to Formulas and all work at 240 exactly as you'd expect 540 you need to adjust.

I guess it is a very personal thing what feels best!
But special with G25/G27 where it is so easy to set 240, 540, 720 and 900 degrees steering lock I find the steering lock should depend on car class/ type.
Modern Formula classes 230-240 degrees fells great with low steering lock @ 12-15 degrees
GT and WTCC I much prefer 450 degrees and steering lock set to `17 to 18 degrees
Vintages is 900 degrees wheel for me with steering lock set to ~28 degrees
Also 900/ 28 degrees for Radicals and Caterham's for me.

Just in case somebody forgot how easy it is to set steering lock on G25/27
G27_st_lock.png

[1+2] + T =~ 230° of rotation
[1+2] + S = ~460°
[1+2] + O =~ 675°
[1+2] + X = ~900°
It is not 100% exact figures but fairly close.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 160 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 278 13.5%