1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech G25/27 - Racing Simulator Real Car Instruments

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by sti228, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Hi. Can someone tell me how people make work a real car dashboards ? What i need to do that ? Also i am interesting real car handbrake for Simulators.

I have Logitech G25 Racing Wheel and this summer i want to make cockpit. I don't know it's hard or not, but i will search information and decided to modify some details of my steering wheel to :) If someone have information how to make cockpits, please post it here :)

2. there is as many rigs as simracers =)

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. Remydio

Yes, but no one explain how to make work real car gauges in games. LFS for example. and what i need to buy for that.

4. If I read it right, you wire them up to something like this which allows it to work with your PC

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi and sorry that i bump my old topic... If i buy BMW E36 Dash what i need for work it ?

I want to use it for LFS. This program person use in his leptop it's for public ? No one have cockpit like this ? I have some questions... Or where i can find people who already make something like this.

6. I have a quad core at 3.6Ghz, 8GB of memory and a GTX660 .....
    can you please solve my problem?

7. Eventually i am come here and want to say you that thanks for sharing your concept regarding the post. I am also feeling that this is one of the good posts

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014