• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Logitech G25/27 - Racing Simulator Real Car Instruments

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by sti228, Apr 21, 2013.

1. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +73
    Hi. Can someone tell me how people make work a real car dashboards ? What i need to do that ? Also i am interesting real car handbrake for Simulators.

I have Logitech G25 Racing Wheel and this summer i want to make cockpit. I don't know it's hard or not, but i will search information and decided to modify some details of my steering wheel to :) If someone have information how to make cockpits, please post it here :)

2. Remydio

Remydio

Ratings:
    +2
    there is as many rigs as simracers =)

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +73
    Remydio

Yes, but no one explain how to make work real car gauges in games. LFS for example. and what i need to buy for that.

4. Craig Johnston

Craig Johnston

Ratings:
    +10
    If I read it right, you wire them up to something like this which allows it to work with your PC

• Like Like x 1
  5. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +73
    Hi and sorry that i bump my old topic... If i buy BMW E36 Dash what i need for work it ?

I want to use it for LFS. This program person use in his leptop it's for public ? No one have cockpit like this ? I have some questions... Or where i can find people who already make something like this.

6. ArabiaAvonlea

ArabiaAvonlea

Ratings:
    +0
    I have a quad core at 3.6Ghz, 8GB of memory and a GTX660 .....
    can you please solve my problem?

7. jackie15 chen

jackie15 chen

Ratings:
    +0
    Eventually i am come here and want to say you that thanks for sharing your concept regarding the post. I am also feeling that this is one of the good posts

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014