1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech Driving Force GT problem :/

Discussion in 'F1 2014 - The Game' started by Philipp Koch, Oct 24, 2014.

1. yeah hi there i have problems with my wheel its feeling really weird .... when i drive last corner of australia for an example my car heavely oversteers and i crash and i even did not hit the throttle paddle a half way down.. anybody have an solution for this somehow it feels too aggressive :/
  2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

You have to watch the Logitech wheels, I guess the DFGT is the same as the G27 when it comes to this problem.

Did the wheel turn into the corner itself, and have weird force feedback anyway?

Try going to your graphics settings and enabling VSync, that fixes the weird FFB it on the G27 for me, I am assuming you have the same problem :)
  3. well the ffb is normal and yes i have v-sysc on the wheekl makes only countersteering thingy ( i set now in profiler the throttlepaddle lower responsive) seems too working
    • Like Like x 1
  4. it has the same problem in monaco
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I have DFP and I found no problems. Try quick and sharp down shifts. That, for me, helped to stop the rears from locking causing the rear end to step out.
  6. Turn 1?
  7. turns 12,13,14

i have to short shift and go 50% throttle to prevent wheel spin.