F1 2015 Logitech Driving Force GT cannot access to custom configuration

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
the game recognize the wheel but I can't access any of the default buttons configuration.
The only way seems to create a new profile and then change the values.

Any tips ?

Apart from always starting the game (skipping through the intros) using a button on the wheel, and never the keyboard to do it, I don't have any other suggestions.

It doesn't look like this is your problem, but it's worth mentioning because sung the keyboard make it the default controller, losing any customisation you had when you re-select your wheel.

thanks for your suggestion, but I did it already, when the game starts I use the wheel button for menu navigation, than I go to 'myf1' for reviewing my controller setup.
That's all ok, my first controller, the GT is there, but I can't modify any button or command.
Somewhere I read about controller that could be changed if supported, not in my case, supported but not accessible.

This year you cant just scroll down and start changing buttons.

You have to press a button to access the custom button mapping. When your on the wheel selection screen it is the blue x for me. So whatever that button is mapped to on your wheel.
For remapping buttons, the F1 key on the keyboard enables editing for me. You can then scroll vertically with the DPAD (G27) to select what buttons you want to remap.

thanks it works

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 77 9.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.5%
  • < 5 years