• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Logitech Driving Force EX PS3 Settings

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by crazyp17, Sep 25, 2012.

1. crazyp17

crazyp17

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello

I use the EX model for F1 2012, on the 2 previous games I have managed to get a setup very easily, but at the moment I am really struggling with 2012. Although I understand the principles of braking on 2012 (using the System, break, gear, speed off, turn, apex, accelerate) I am struggling with understeer that is not just my bad driving. I just can't get enough lock out of the car and it's killing me. I'm about 4/5 seconds slower than Maldonando in the same car on Legend.

I've tweaked settings and on some tracks I can close the gap to 2 seconds, but I still get stung with oversteer where other cars are literally flying past me on corners as I have to take so much speed off. Any help appreciated.