FM4 Logitech drivex FX wheel

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
That's the only Logitech wheel for Xbox 360 I guess, it's basically the same as the Formula Force EX on PC.

I don't know the options in Forza 4, but you should either try lowering sensivity/linearity or use speed sensitive steering. It should also depend on what steering lock the cars have. If it's something like 13-15 you should use around 25% sensivity, if it's 20-30 then go for 10-15%.
Speed sensitive steering is a bit more complicated, but you can experiment with that. In the first case of steering locks around 50% can be a good value for that.

Try searching for these settings in the game's options menu. If you have both options, try each and choose whatever you like better.

Oh my freaking G! I swear i saw one of those at a Value Village store about a month ago. I'm going back there today to see if it is the same wheel for it was only $15. Value Village is a store where you can buy second hand goods. If it is the same wheel, i'm going to buy it and try to cancel my CSR order. I'd rather put money into a new laptop anyways. Thanks for posting this for i would of never known.

LOL! i gave you a Valentine for this:D

Well i'm back and disappointed, the wheel is gone for it had been sold:frown:. I'm going with my original plan.

It does work with the 360 but you don't get force feedback. it does offer some resistance though and some gamers seem to be pleased with it. I tried get the DriveFX for my brother to replace his tiny madcatz wheel but gave up after getting the run around from CEX. Still interested though if anyone knows where i might be able pick one up.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.9%