Throttle Deadzone 0%
Throttle Saturation 0%
Brake Deadzone 0%
Brake Saturation 0%

Feedback ON
Environmental Effects 70%
Feedback Strength 40%
Wheel Weight 100%

That's what I used back when I had a DFGT. Worked pretty well, for me.

That's what I used back when I had a DFGT. Worked pretty well, for me.

Tom, you need to switch your

Feedback Strength 40%
Wheel Weight 100%

If Feedback is less than wheel weight you won't get the sensation of losing front end grip and under steer.

I use

Environmental Effects 10%
Feedback Strength 40%
Wheel Weight 20%

I suspect you prefer to play high settings so you don't have to go to the gym - you must have strong arms BIG BOY ';)

Feedback Strength 40%
Wheel Weight 100%

If Feedback is less than wheel weight you won't get the sensation of losing front end grip and under steer.

I use

Feedback Strength 40%
Wheel Weight 20%

I suspect you prefer to play high settings so you don't have to go to the gym - you must have strong arms BIG BOY ';)

I beg to differ, I can feel losing grip quite well. Might just be me, tho. And yeah, my arms are pretty big - especially since I switched to the T500RS 8 months ago. ;)

I beg to differ, I can feel losing grip quite well. Might just be me, tho. And yeah, my arms are pretty big - especially since I switched to the T500RS 8 months ago. ;)

Yes you will feel it. You will also feel it quite well a fraction of a second later than when you use reverse settings.

You will feel it much earlier switching the % settings around.

The weight is just a dead weight that makes it harder to turn the wheel regardless of what is happening on the track. The feedback kicks in as soon as you hit a bump or as soon as you start to oversteer or understeer.

I strenuously recommend you have feedback on a higher setting than wheel weight otherwise the wheel weight can mask the force feedback.

With your big arms try;
Feedback Strength 100%
Wheel Weight 90%

Give it a go big guy.

Did someone have some good setups(sensitive,ff and all thinks) for this wheel i have always problem in this

Unless you want muscles like Tom try something like;

DFGT
Steering Deadzone 0%
Steering Saturation 30%
Steering Linearity 0%
Throttle Deadzone 0%
Throttle Saturation 30%
Brake Deadzone 5%
Brake Saturation 10%

Feedback ON
Feedback Strength 50%
Wheel Weight 20%

This keeps a fairly light wheel but very responsive.

A load of people use 0% saturation but it only works well when you have traction control on and don't need to be able to feather your throttle. If you play with traction control off you need more control of both pedals and with 0% you tend to be pedal on or off. If you want some control but not being too sensitive try up to 30% there on those. I tend to brake on or off and don't have great control there so I keep that low. But you need to be able to control your throttle in mid corner on medium and fast corners and you need some control on exiting slow corners too.

The brake dead-zone is just to ensure the drafting works.

Hope that is a nice base for you to try.

Yes you will feel it. You will also feel it quite well a fraction of a second later than when you use reverse settings.

You will feel it much earlier switching the % settings around.

The weight is just a dead weight that makes it harder to turn the wheel regardless of what is happening on the track. The feedback kicks in as soon as you hit a bump or as soon as you start to oversteer or understeer.

I strenuously recommend you have feedback on a higher setting than wheel weight otherwise the wheel weight can mask the force feedback.

With your big arms try;
Feedback Strength 100%
Wheel Weight 90%

Give it a go big guy.

Those are my T500 F1 settings.

T500RS F1
Steering Deadzone 0%​
Steering Saturation 0%​
Steering Linearity 30%​
Throttle Deadzone 0%​
Throttle Saturation 0%​
Brake Deadzone 0%​
Brake Saturation 0%​
Feedback ON​
Environmental Effects 100%​
Feedback Strength 70%​
Wheel Weight 100%​

I didn't know about how this is connected, honestly. It just felt good and since I've always played the game with said settings, I'll keep them. Thanks for the clarification, tho - something new every day. :)

Those are my T500 F1 settings.

T500RS F1
Steering Deadzone 0%​
Steering Saturation 0%​
Steering Linearity 30%​
Throttle Deadzone 0%​
Throttle Saturation 0%​
Brake Deadzone 0%​
Brake Saturation 0%​
Feedback ON​
Environmental Effects 100%​
Feedback Strength 70%​
Wheel Weight 100%​

I didn't know about how this is connected, honestly. It just felt good and since I've always played the game with said settings, I'll keep them. Thanks for the clarification, tho - something new every day. :)

Hi Tom, it is deinitely worth some lap time if you swap over those;
Feedback Strength 70%​
Wheel Weight 100%​

to
Feedback Strength 100%​
Wheel Weight 90%​
I recon after 5 laps you will get used with iy and will chip off 0.2 seconds from your lap time because you can correct a fraction of a second sooner and you will then be able to get back on the gas a bit quicker the car more under control.​
It is free speed - honest - give it a whirl.​

Hi Tom, it is deinitely worth some lap time if you swap over those;
Feedback Strength 70%​
Wheel Weight 100%​

to
Feedback Strength 100%​
Wheel Weight 90%​
I recon after 5 laps you will get used with iy and will chip off 0.2 seconds from your lap time because you can correct a fraction of a second sooner and you will then be able to get back on the gas a bit quicker the car more under control.​
It is free speed - honest - give it a whirl.​

I gave it a whirl in 2012 and I can't feel too much of a difference. :D

Then again, 2011 was probably different! I'll have to give it a try sooner or later. :)

I've been struggling for ages to set the wheel up how I want it. The steering is the biggest issue for me. Even with all steering settings set to 0%, the steering is so twitchy. Full lock is only about 30 degrees! Can anyone help?

Feedback Strength 40%
Wheel Weight 100%

I use

Feedback Strength 40%
Wheel Weight 20%

Thanks . Works fine for me

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back