Logitech DFGT not detected

I have just installed a Logitech DFGT wheel and pedals but GTR Evo does not detect it yet my other racing sims do.

I have other controllers attached but the Logitech is set to ID 1 with "JoyIDs" program.

Can anyone offer a solution?

Thanks

Does it not respond at all in-game? There is no default profile for the DFGT so you'll have to create one yourself, or download one that someone else has made. The DFGT should still appear in the top left box on the controllers screen though, alongside 'keyboard' and any other controllers you have connected. If its not there, unplug all other controllers. Some games just don't like multiple controllers, regardless of what their ID number is set to.

Many thanks Ross. Unplugging the other controllers has allowed me to set the Logitech DFGT Pro. I haven't yet rebooted the PC to see if it retains the setting. The main reason to use 'JoyIDs' was so that I didn't have to keep unplugging the other controllers.

Incidentally there is a profile for the DFGT Pro.

EDIT: Looks like just closing GTR causes it to lose the DFGT, at least it won't let me assign any button actions although the steering, throttle, and brake axis respond in the 'advanced' setup section.

It's a real pain to have to keep unplugging controllers because you have to reset those when you plug them back in.

hmm i have a DFGT and no problems ingame? but i only have 1 controller attached though i geus it only happens when you got more then 1 plugged in?

btw a profile for a DFGGT Pro? you mean DFGT or DF Pro as they are 2 totally difrent wheels i find my DFGT to work best on the G25 settings (remaped control ofcourse though) but the FFB feels better on it.

I guess Race 07 is just one of those games that gets confused when there's multiple controllers present. I have USB ports on the top of my rig which is in arms reach of where I sit, so it isn't an issue. I can imagine its a pain in the arse if you have multiple devices plugged into the rear ports though.

As Chris said, there are two versions of the Driving Force, the Pro (older) and the GT (newer). There's a profile for the Pro but not the GT. Originally I did the same as Chris and used a customised G25 profile which feels good, but these days I used a modified profile which I think feels even better. If you have a DFGT and want to try it, you can download it here. Not sure if it would be any good for the DFPro though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back