1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech DFGT, G25 or G27?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by William Moody, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Hi atm i have the DFGT i feel the pedals let it down, i have a chance of etheir the G25 or the G27 will there be a big diffrience if i switch to one of them i mean the overall feel? I know it not gona make me like lewis hamilton :p

2. Well i have decide to go for Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 Wheel - Clubsport edition.

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

As long as the wheel has solid metal pedals you are good to go. I would have gone for the G27 though.

4. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I'd stick with the DFGT and replace the pedals with Fanatec Club Sport pedals.

5. i bought a G27 last week and i can't fault it. good solid stainless steel pedals :)

6. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Out of the 3 selections, the G27 is the best.

7. happy G27 owner here

8. Probably cheapest way to get the G27 is direct from Logitech using their 20% off 'trade-in' scheme.

Basically tell them you will send them a £2 Logitech mouse and get £49 off a G27, making it £200 direct.

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/349/7016

Im sure the Fanatec stuff is the shizz, but im not sure if its £100ish pounds better than a G27 in real terms.

9. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

It's £199 from dabs.com at the moment Click Here

Or Ebay - £193.99 inc postage & 2 year warranty Click Here

10. I'm a complete noob, so take with a grain of salt, but I'd suggest that though the DFGT isn't the best of the lot, it's excellent value for money.

11. I own the G25, the only criticisms I can come up with are the lack of force feedback between 1 o'clock and 11 o'clock, and the two buttons on the wheel. I've heard the G27 fixes both of these problems, but apparently you're unable to change the shifter from H-shifter and sequential shifter (I only use the sequential for GRID, because it lacks a clutch). Anyway, I've heard plenty of good things about the G27, so I think that's the best choice.

12. Thanks for ur feedback guys.

13. I love my G27, granted both regularly reported issues plus one more all happened on my first one within a week, logitech was quick to replace though and the new one hasnt had an issue...knock on wood