• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logitech DFGT, G25 or G27?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by William Moody, Aug 21, 2011.

1. William Moody

William Moody

Ratings:
    +40
    Hi atm i have the DFGT i feel the pedals let it down, i have a chance of etheir the G25 or the G27 will there be a big diffrience if i switch to one of them i mean the overall feel? I know it not gona make me like lewis hamilton :p

2. William Moody

William Moody

Ratings:
    +40
    Well i have decide to go for Porsche 911 GT3 RS V2 Wheel - Clubsport edition.

3. Bram

Bram
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,176
    As long as the wheel has solid metal pedals you are good to go. I would have gone for the G27 though.

4. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes

Ratings:
    +1,818
    I'd stick with the DFGT and replace the pedals with Fanatec Club Sport pedals.

5. Marcus Maat

Marcus Maat

Ratings:
    +0
    i bought a G27 last week and i can't fault it. good solid stainless steel pedals :)

6. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

Ratings:
    +515
    Out of the 3 selections, the G27 is the best.

7. Surebrec

Surebrec

Ratings:
    +0
    happy G27 owner here

8. Paul Lock

Paul Lock

Ratings:
    +483
    Probably cheapest way to get the G27 is direct from Logitech using their 20% off 'trade-in' scheme.

Basically tell them you will send them a £2 Logitech mouse and get £49 off a G27, making it £200 direct.

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/349/7016

Im sure the Fanatec stuff is the shizz, but im not sure if its £100ish pounds better than a G27 in real terms.

9. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium

Ratings:
    +821
    It's £199 from dabs.com at the moment Click Here

Or Ebay - £193.99 inc postage & 2 year warranty Click Here

10. Gary Corby

Gary Corby

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a complete noob, so take with a grain of salt, but I'd suggest that though the DFGT isn't the best of the lot, it's excellent value for money.

11. Michael Brown

Michael Brown

Ratings:
    +245
    I own the G25, the only criticisms I can come up with are the lack of force feedback between 1 o'clock and 11 o'clock, and the two buttons on the wheel. I've heard the G27 fixes both of these problems, but apparently you're unable to change the shifter from H-shifter and sequential shifter (I only use the sequential for GRID, because it lacks a clutch). Anyway, I've heard plenty of good things about the G27, so I think that's the best choice.

12. William Moody

William Moody

Ratings:
    +40
    Thanks for ur feedback guys.

13. Lenard Schaeffler

Lenard Schaeffler

Ratings:
    +30
    I love my G27, granted both regularly reported issues plus one more all happened on my first one within a week, logitech was quick to replace though and the new one hasnt had an issue...knock on wood