Logitech DFGT and clubsport pedals

Hey all just wondering if anyone here has this setup? A week ago, I bought myself a DFGT, my DFPRO finally decided to pack it in. Because I have Race running on two PC's at home I have two wheel sets( I have G27 as well). My question is how are the Clubsport pedals? I really need to get rid of the DFGT pedals. After using G27, I no longer can go back to using soft pedals. So i'm thinking of ordering a set of Clubsports. It's $200 U.S so i would appreciate some feedback before I decide to buy. CHEERS! PS. I chose the DFGT because it behaves alot like the G27. And price was I guess reasonable for Canadian funds. $169 plus tax= $191. OK I have to throw this in now because after reading my own post, I'm a IDIOT!. G27 is $400 Can, damn it i should of just bought another G27. My DFGT, add Clubsports $400!!!!!!! :facepalm::mad:

I recently replaced my G25 pedals with a set of CSP's but kept my G25 Wheel. It took me a lttle while to get used to the different feel of the CSP's, but now I wouldn't go back to the G25 pedals.
I'm very happy with the CSP's and would highly recommend them.

Upvote 0
Hey, this is okay!

Use the clubsports with the G27 (they are way better than the G27 pedals), then buy the stand alone adapter for the G27 pedals (it increases accuracy on them too) from Leo Bodnar and use them with the DFGT :) Decent upgrade for both and better than 2 G27's tbh :) Leo's adapter is here http://www.leobodnar.com/products/DFPG25conn/

Hope that helps :)
Well can't find new G27's in town or anywhere where they are supposed to be sold at. Retailers are not certain when more are arriving. Is there a shortage of G27's due to popularity or is Logitech just slow with production. Plenty of DFGT's to go around though.But done deal on your suggestion. Thanks guys.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years