• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buy Logitech Attack 3 joystick

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by RaceWasGood, Mar 23, 2016.

1. RaceWasGood

RaceWasGood
    Premium

Ratings:
    +80
    Obviously not for sim-racing, but has anyone got a spare, working Logitech Attack 3 joystick you'd like to get rid off? Preferably from Europe. Thanks!

2. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser
    DC

Ratings:
    +196
    You still looking for the joystick?
    I have one. I bought it new awhile back. I tried to use it twice.

I couldn't get the Huey in Battlefield 2 mod (project reality) to stay airborne with it and i was a better pilot with keyboard and mouse, so I threw it in a box...somewhere. I'll have to find it.

I don't know what the cost for shipping is, but you're more than welcome to it. Trade for some Raceroom content? probably afew liveries.

3. RaceWasGood

RaceWasGood
    Premium

Ratings:
    +80
    Thanks for the offer @Azfalt Raser. Yeah, i'd still be interested, but judging by your avatar you're located in the states right? In that case i suspect the shipping expences (+ possible customs & taxes at my end) would ruin the deal :unsure:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser
    DC

Ratings:
    +196
    If I send you a junk (in my opinion) joystick...which has no value to me....I find it strange that it would have all those fees added to it.

oh yeah shipping too.
    I remember Simbin wanted to charge me $50 (US) for shipping a CD (DTM Experience 2013) from Germany to me (US). I used to FedEx 2 pound packages to Australia for half that cost for work.
    it's crazy

• Like Like x 1
  5. RaceWasGood

RaceWasGood
    Premium

Ratings:
    +80
    Customs and taxes could probably be avoided by marking the package as a gift. I wouldn't be prepared to pay more than say 30€/$ including shipping and whatever costs may apply.

Not the greatest piece of hardware, but i have one already and would be using the two of them for Farming sim forestry machines and such :) These are the only ones i've found that can be used both on the left and right hand side.

6. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser
    DC

Ratings:
    +196
    After doing some searching, minimum shipping costs would be about $50.00 USD. via FedEx (cheapest option). 5-10 days.

Being old and used and a gift, I gave it a minimum value and Finnish VAT & customs fees are 0 because it's valued less than 22.00 euros. But who knows what kind of other fees or adjustments could be added/made.

I found a brand new Attack 3 joystick for $37.00 USD on eBay.

sorry. Thought I could help a fellow RD member out. .In my opinion, shipping isn't worth it.
    Good luck with your search.

• Like Like x 1
  7. RaceWasGood

RaceWasGood
    Premium

Ratings:
    +80
    No need to be sorry @Azfalt Raser. I appreciate your thought and you're right - it's not worth it, but thanks anyway :)