Sell Leo Bodnar G25/G27/G29/G920/DFGT/DFP SOLD

G25DFPcable.jpg

for sale
Product Description
Turn your DFP, G25, G27, G29 or G920 pedals into a stand alone device and increases sensitivity to 10-bit (1024 steps) for greater precision!

10-bit resolution on all pedal axes
Highly accurate, smooth and stable position measurement. 250 updates per second

Reliable, rock-steady calibration settings
Windows calibration settings will not be lost after unplugging or swapping USB connectors

Completely standalone solution
Use Logitech® G25, G27, G29, G920, Driving Force™ GT, Driving Force™ Pro or pedals on their own or with another wheel.
OR
Use your DIY pedals using potentiometers or Hall sensors - Click here for connector pin out

Automatic recognition of connected pedal types
Logitech G25, G27*, G29*, G920*, Driving Force GT**, Driving Force Pro, or generic pedals with up to 3 axes.
* G27, G29 and G920 pedals are identical to G25 and will be shown as such.
** Driving Force GT pedals are identical to Driving Force Pro and will be shown as such

Natively supported by Windows 10/8/7, Vista 32, Vista 64, XP, 2000, Me, 98, Mac OS X and Linux.
NOT SUITABLE FOR PLAYSTATION OR XBOX

True Plug-and-play.

Cable length
1.5m (5 feet)

£13 +postage

also selling
Shifter Interface USB adapter for Logitech® G25, G27 and G29

if you want both £20+postage

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in buying g25 pedals for my DFGT, so I'm wondering if I connect them through adapter to pc, will the clutch work?

All inputs work the only difference is you now have to use a bodnar cable if purchased also and connect them through usb to your pc.

pm me with the address so i can work out shipping though parcels to go.

Very sorry for 'spamming' the thread (delete the post if nessesary), but if you use the standard pedals, this is a must buy item. I've had mine for 8 years and its still going strong. And given that Bodnar has been...shaky...in his delivery the last few years, I'd jump on this immidiately.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back