Location of setups

David O'Reilly

A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.
Hi guys,would anyone be able to tell me where to put/path my setups.Thank you in advance.:thumbsup: SOLVED.
yes you put them in the particular track so
User/player/settings/name of track.

Tips:
-The sim will sometimes see a new mod (for a multiplayer race) as a different car so you will need to click "all vehicles" in garage to see it.
-Every now and then its nice to put copies of some good ones in a folder elsewherein case of a complete re install.
-If you do a fuel calc for that track its handy to put it in the notes section. Save you time next time there.
-Its nice to have a naming protocol. eg BES vs 16 911GT3 DONN. (Mod, Version, car, circuit).
-You can send and receive sets on the server in the voting section.

Jake Fangio

Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain
yes you put them in the particular track so
User/player/settings/name of track.

Tips:
-The sim will sometimes see a new mod (for a multiplayer race) as a different car so you will need to click "all vehicles" in garage to see it.
-Every now and then its nice to put copies of some good ones in a folder elsewherein case of a complete re install.
-If you do a fuel calc for that track its handy to put it in the notes section. Save you time next time there.
-Its nice to have a naming protocol. eg BES vs 16 911GT3 DONN. (Mod, Version, car, circuit).
-You can send and receive sets on the server in the voting section.
Cheers David,this is all good info for this wonderful sim.:thumbsup:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 92 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 85 17.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.9%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 9.9%