Location of setups

Hi guys,would anyone be able to tell me where to put/path my setups.Thank you in advance.:thumbsup: SOLVED.
yes you put them in the particular track so
User/player/settings/name of track.

Tips:
-The sim will sometimes see a new mod (for a multiplayer race) as a different car so you will need to click "all vehicles" in garage to see it.
-Every now and then its nice to put copies of some good ones in a folder elsewherein case of a complete re install.
-If you do a fuel calc for that track its handy to put it in the notes section. Save you time next time there.
-Its nice to have a naming protocol. eg BES vs 16 911GT3 DONN. (Mod, Version, car, circuit).
-You can send and receive sets on the server in the voting section.

yes you put them in the particular track so
User/player/settings/name of track.

Tips:
-The sim will sometimes see a new mod (for a multiplayer race) as a different car so you will need to click "all vehicles" in garage to see it.
-Every now and then its nice to put copies of some good ones in a folder elsewherein case of a complete re install.
-If you do a fuel calc for that track its handy to put it in the notes section. Save you time next time there.
-Its nice to have a naming protocol. eg BES vs 16 911GT3 DONN. (Mod, Version, car, circuit).
-You can send and receive sets on the server in the voting section.
Cheers David,this is all good info for this wonderful sim.:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 306 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years