1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loading Custom Championship

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bob Hutchins, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Hi, hope someone can help here?
    I am having problems reloading a custom championship in Race 07 when using my own custom car. When trying to reload the championship it states I am missing the seat leon car. On looking at the championship file I see that for my vehfile it adds: "GAMEDATA\TEAMS\WTCC_2007\SEAT LEON TEAMS\SEAT\CUSVEH_FILE_3351927339" but when I search for this file it does not exsist. For the other drivers it uses: "GAMEDATA\TEAMS\WTCC_2007\SEAT LEON TEAMS\SEAT\00012_SEAT_07.CAR" so it appears I need to create a .car file for my custom car, maybe?

Can anyone give me some advise on this matter please, will be much appreciated.
  2. It's a known bug with the game. Custom skins in custom championships is broken.

It's not your computer :)

We've been waiting for a long time now to get fixed.
  3. Mike,
    thanks for the responce! Nice to know nothing I'm doing is causing the problem. Hope they can fix as nice to race your own car against the rest of the field. Hope we meet at online track someday.