Loaded brake cell

Hi all

At the moment I am using a dfgt wheel with g25 pedals and shifter run through a broken g25 wheel.

What I want to know is if it is worth updating/upgrading to a loaded brake cell?

I race on Mainly on Race 07.

Thanks

I was looking at getting a apelectrix one as the price is so low but it has been months from when I got an email back re availability.

Will just have to wait as cant afford Fanatec pedals yet :(

Upvote 0
I have the Ap electrix load cell and it has been like a old friend. However I am building a CST copy so I can get a better feel on the brakes. My only complaint on the load cell is the lack of travel in the pedal after you get braking good. Then the amount of travel needed to modulate lock ups is very small. The upgrade to load cell takes a few times to get used to it but you will like it. I would never go back to pot style brakes....

Upvote 0
yes it works. I used a dfgt wheel and g25 pedals using a old playstaion pedal set wire i wired the connections for the new playstation dfgt wheel.I think the wires needed to be flipped on the load cell to get the brake to work on the right axis...but I drove many hours with gt4/5

Upvote 0
he has a cable that plugs into the g25 pedal cable that allows for calibration and a std usb cable to connect to PC. He also makes other boxes and goodies for using load cells button boxes shift lights and he is making a wheel...he has plenty of irons in the fire....

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back