1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Load cell brake pedal calibration

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Toastno6, Mar 9, 2016.

1. I've got a custom built load cell brake pedal but can't find anywhere in the settings to adjust the foot pressure required to reach full braking.

The issue I have is that the pedal is quite stiff and to reach 100% braking you really have to mash down on the pedal. In all other games there's a way to adjust the in-game brakes so that, for instance, 80% foot pressure on the pedal results in 100% braking in game (Assetto Corsa works precisely this way and has a very intuitive graphical setup that allows you to calibrate the precise foot pressure at which 100% braking is achieved).

Is there a way to do this in AMS?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Thanks, I'll give 'em a try.
  3. what brand of pedals do you use .........if calibrated in windows use di view also go to HE PEDAL web site there is a good video there shows you how to calibrate the correct way
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  4. They're the Logitech G25 pedals but the brake pedal setup is entirely custom built. It uses the Leo Bodnar circuit but in actual fact the DXTweak software allowed me to do what I wanted to do.

Thanks for the help!
    • Like Like x 1