1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LMS@Sebring - Matchmaking Thread

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Bennie Holloway, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am looking for a teammate to run p2 class for the upcoming LeMans racing club events in which teams are required.
  2. i'm available and will be happy to do it :)
  3. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Anyone willing to run a 997 ?
  4. So... Anybody passionate about a C6.R ?

Edit: Whoops nevermind.. I won't be able to make it.
  5. We are running 2006 cars so the 997 isn't available, only the old boring 996 :cowboy:
  6. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Oh .. hadn't seen that. I will be ready to use all GT1 and GT2 cars then ;)
  7. Anyone willing to pair up in a P2 Penske Porsche at Sebring?

EDIT: Paired
  8. Hi, i´m free to ride LMP2, GT1 and GT2, and would like a lot, but as you have already seen, i´m not a very fast driver.
  9. Looking for a either a Corvette driver in GT1 or a Panoz driver in GT2 since I havent heard from my teammate. Preferably for the Panoz. :)
  10. Hi,I want to start in Penske Porshe RS Spyder

I realy enjoy driving a P2 Porshe on Sebring.My abilities are Semi-Pro.I'm driving fast and without mistakes.My e-mail : rivivied@wp.pl (but I can start in everythink,it doesn't matter just to get the top in car from his class)
  11. Sign up for the club and you're good to go. :)
  12. Bump

Need a co-driver for a Corvette C6R, either the #3 or #4. Have to take the fight to Aston Martin :D
  13. Looking for a driver for tonight to drive the 008 Aston Martin ProDrive GT1. I have a solid setup, my MSN is panda69@hotmail.co.uk
  14. hi

anyone wants to make a team with me for this event in lmp1 or gt1
    not hot lap driver but always finish my races
    im available thanks:clap:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.