AC LMP1/GTE @ Spa - Saturday 4th of February 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is the server up yet? It doesn't show up in the server browser for me. I wanted to test if i have to buy the corvette to join the server.

EDIT:
nevermind, i just saw the latest reply.

Marcel, if i give you a car width of space, you are supposed to take that line, not the one that goes through my car.

Not sure where I hit you. :unsure: I'm almost certain that I raced mostly clean and avoided collisions. I missed the braking point once at the last chicane but nothing happen. Also (and this was the only contact) I hit a Ferrari in the last corner of Les Combes. He was making room (at least I thought so, because there was a lot of space to slip through) but he turned in when I was beside him on the apex. Wasn't anything major. :redface: Did something happen to the server? I had a LMP1 behind me and all of a sudden I was catapulted through blanchimont up to the chicane. Got some serious damage and server connection was gone it seems. Too bad since setup and pace was pretty good. See you next time.

Looks like I over-prepaired being so excited for this race at Spa, my fav track of all. Not only was I alone from 1st corner to finish line but only 8 guys managed to cross the finish line and the only cars I've seen around me were the hybrids passing every 15 mins or so. Around lap 35ish I was pushing hard to close in on another GT2 a lap behind...hoping I would be able to mimic some sort of battle and when I finally got to see him far away... pulls out of the race : /

Hope it was a good race for you guys in the pack.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back