AC LMP1/GT2 @ Nürburgring GP - Sunday January 15th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
sorry but I can not find them in this post
That's sort-of what Yusuf means, we don't post about laptimes because if one person is really fast it could discourage others from running in the race if they don't think they're gonna be competitive. (When it could just be that one guy that's really fast and not the whole field etc.)

That's sort-of what Yusuf means, we don't post about laptimes because if one person is really fast it could discourage others from running in the race if they don't think they're gonna be competitive. (When it could just be that one guy that's really fast and not the whole field etc.)

ok it was only in order not to disturb other competitors. then I would like to register me with the Porsche 919 LMP1 '16 tanks

ok it was only in order not to disturb other competitors. then I would like to register me with the Porsche 919 LMP1 '16 tanks

Do not worry about lap times and your speed, just join and have fun! There are no regulations on how experienced you have to be. Club races are the best way to learn and improve. All you have to worry about is being mindful of drivers around you and giving sufficient space to others, as much as they should give you. It's all about participation and fun.

Also make sure you have your filters correct
Same as @mancSLO ??
RD.PNG

You've said "GP Circuit" in the description, but you've loaded in the GT circuit with the stupid chicane. Can we go back to the proper F1 circuit with the tight chicane or I'm not racing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back