1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Livestreaming Races of Racedepartment

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Ricardo Edelmann, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Ricardo Edelmann

Ricardo Edelmann
    Lights out, Spot on! Premium Member

Hey guys,

in the last few weeks i just saw some posts in the Forum about Livestreams and heard of some people that they are also wondering why there are almost no Livestreams of the races anymore. As i was driving in the RDLMS S3 for example there were a nice livestream at every race with changing commentators. So i thought why don't we have some livestreams of the races? If it's because there are no commentators. I would be in for it. I could stream and comment the races i'm available almost every day in the evening. So just let me know what you think. I don't want anything for it. i just want to bring RD to other interested simracers.

Here's an example of a stream i can do atm:

Cheers
    Ricardo

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I just watched a bit of the 1.17 hour video ;). Like it, and really appreciate your gesture.
    Lets hook up on TS soon, so we can have a chat about what options there are ;).

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ricardo Edelmann

Ricardo Edelmann

Sure! Just give me a time to be there

• Like Like x 1
  4. you would actually do well ricardo

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What a coincidence as we have just have a thread up in the premium member forums discussing this same topic.

Thanks for coming forward @Ricardo Edelmann :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ricardo Edelmann

Ricardo Edelmann

@Bram Hengeveld Just heard 'bout that. I would have bought Premium a few month ago if my PayPal would work... There are some Problem with my Giro... so i'm not able to buy it :(

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ricardo Edelmann

Ricardo Edelmann

8. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

I have to go out for the weekend, so it will be somewhere next week.

9. Ricardo Edelmann

Ricardo Edelmann

Check! ;)

10. Gijs van Elderen

Gijs van Elderen
    Premium Member

I like what you did there Ricardo! And it's nice contribution for the club. :thumbsup:

If you want to do it again. Just do it. Leave a post with the link to the live stream and I'll add it in the main post. I saw it to late last time. And @Daiman Patel and @Dennis Coufal will definitely do the same.

And i think the leagues are very interested as well. And a second commentator would be great for that.

And i don't know if it works in replay mode. But the track map plugin would be great too. It would be great for the viewers and it can come in handy for yourself.
    Or maybe the new UI.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Ricardo Edelmann

Ricardo Edelmann

hey gijs thanks for you kind words and ideas. I will have a quick chat on Tuesday evening with marco on the teamspeak where we will discuss everything we can do atm. and yup you're right a trackmap would be great. just like a tv style interface while beeing in spectator mode. like gap times, live standings, etc... let's see what is possible and bring it to another level:)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Mapu

Mapu
    Premium Member

well done Ricardo :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ricardo Edelmann

Ricardo Edelmann

Thank you @Marcel Purschke ;)

When will we meet again on Track? ;) It's been a long time since the last RDLMS race together:D

14. Id love to watch some streams of simracing competitions. I found only 1 website and streams are pretty rarely :(. You can stream through twitch.tv, i keep on watching lots of LoL streams on it and its awesome.

15. as well through YouTube

16. Ricardo Edelmann

Ricardo Edelmann

I streamed the GT3 Club Race yesterday via twitch.tv
    @Ron Squire with a german youtube/google+ account you can't stream because of some copyright issues...

17. i have a secondary channel in which i can stream for only a couple of months then i am back to streaming on the original channel

18. and it is called Dudemeisterable and Dudemeisterable 2