LIVESTREAM: RD Touring Car Championship Round 4: Cordoba

Chris

Premium
Round 4.jpg
Tonight the RD Touring Car Championship returns for Round Four of the 11th (yes, Eleventh!) season of racing! This season will be utilising the brilliant little rockets that are the Aussie Racing Cars!

Given that they're Aussie, the series itself has thus been organised around Australians, but don't worry, you can still get up in the morning and watch all the action unfold on our Twitch and YouTube Channels!

Be there to see our best tackle the ultra high speed South American circuit, for two races of 30 minutes as our commentary team of Dan Marr, Thomas Hinss and Joseph Wright on cameras guide you through the insanely close battles and edge-of-the-seat racing that these epic little machines produce!

How to Watch
Simply head over to our Twitch or YouTube channel and enjoy the action. It's as simple as that! We'll be live on air from 20:20 AEST (10:20 GMT) for 20 minutes of thrilling qualifying action as we determine the grid for the first of two races.

Last time out in Curitiba we saw an impressive display of dominance from Sun Levi in the #6 APIA Racing entry. Levi was standing in for an absent Tony Binelli and took both race wins by a considerable margin. However, further down the grid there were important championship battles taking place between the Roaring Pipes Maniacs and RaceOnOz Motorsports cars, the result of which now means that the RPM team sits atop the Team's Championship standings.

Keep an eye out for...
Shaun Allan in the #2 RaceOnOz Motorsports entry. With Allan being absent from the previous round, he has a significant haul of points to score if he is to regain his footing in the championship, and with the pace he's shown in previous races, he will be one of the few drivers who can pull it off. It will also be crucial in helping his team to regain the lost ground in the Team's Championship!

Spotter Guide
Be sure to check out our Spotter Guide to help you keep track of all the liveries and drivers. Distinguishing which driver is which can be difficult sometimes, but with this guide, hopefully it will be a tad bit easier for you!

RDTCC_S11_spotter_guides_r4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, I get an error message such as "Error loading..... see pics. The game crash. Ctr/alt/supp to close it. I updated skins as usual. Anyone can help me please.Unfortunately, I work this morning (Fr time), so i will get short time to fix it) before the race. Thank's.

PS I use Windows 7 64 bits

170603045532382934.jpg

Last edited:
I all, I get an error message such as "Error loading..... see pics. The game crash. Ctr/alt/supp to close it. I updated skins as usual. Anyone can help me please.Unfortunately, I work this morning (Fr time), so i will get short time to fix it) before the race. Thank's.

170603045532382934.jpg.html
Hi Fabrice,

Make sure you completely delete the RDTCC S11 folder from your game. Then reinstall the latest version.

Here is the race broadcast. Once again, a massive thankyou to @Nobkins for being a top bloke and commentating on such short notice :inlove: Great job!

Congrats to Jamie and Kevin on taking the wins, you guys were very fast! Also big shoutout to Nick Milton on coming 16th in both races. That's a seriously good effort in such a close and competitive field!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back