Chris

Premium
Round 2.jpg
Tonight the RD Touring Car Championship returns for Round Two of the 11th (yes, Eleventh!) season of racing! This season will be utilising the brilliant little rockets that are the Aussie Racing Cars!

Given that they're Aussie, the series itself has thus been organised around Australians, but don't worry, you can still get up in the morning and watch all the action unfold on our Twitch and YouTube Channels! Be there to see 28 of our best tackle the Oulton Park Fosters circuit for two races of 30 minutes as our commentary team of Dan Marr, Thomas Hinss and Joseph Wright on cameras guide you through the insanely close battles and edge-of-the-seat racing that these epic little machines produce!

How to Watch?
Simply head over to our Twitch channel, YouTube channel or our in-house Live Streaming page, and enjoy the action. It's as simple as that!

We'll be live on air from 20:20 AEST (10:20 GMT) for 20 minutes of thrilling qualifying action as we determine the grid for the first of two races.

Last time out in Adelaide we saw some of the closest racing ever seen in a RaceDepartment league at one of the toughest tracks in the world. With the two APIA teams looking strong, will anyone be able to challenge Jamie Pyatt and Tony Binelli in Round Two? Oulton Park presents a whole different set of challenges, and with such closely fought action, it will often be the patient driver who succeeds.

Keep an eye out for...
Matt Le Gallez in the #219 LG Racing entry. The Guernseyman showed impressive speed and aggression in Adelaide, and lead towards the end of Race Two before coming unstuck in the closing stages. Will he continue his attacking and entertaining style in Round Two? Or will he take a more measured approach in order to try and bag some safe points?

Spotter Guide
Be sure to check out our Spotter Guide to help you keep track of all the liveries and drivers. Distinguishing which driver is which can be difficult sometimes, but with this guide, hopefully it will be a tad bit easier for you!

RDTCC_S11_spotter_guides_r2.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 189495 Tonight the RD Touring Car Championship returns for Round Two of the 11th (yes, Eleventh!) season of racing! This season will be utilising the brilliant little rockets that are the Aussie Racing Cars!

Given that they're Aussie, the series itself has thus been organised around Australians, but don't worry, you can still get up in the morning and watch all the action unfold on our Twitch and YouTube Channels! Be there to see 28 of our best tackle the Oulton Park Fosters circuit for two races of 30 minutes as our commentary team of Dan Marr, Thomas Hinss and Joseph Wright on cameras guide you through the insanely close battles and edge-of-the-seat racing that these epic little machines produce!

How to Watch?
Simply head over to our Twitch channel, YouTube channel or our in-house Live Streaming page, and enjoy the action. It's as simple as that!

We'll be live on air from 20:20 AEST (10:20 GMT) for 20 minutes of thrilling qualifying action as we determine the grid for the first of two races.

Last time out in Adelaide we saw some of the closest racing ever seen in a RaceDepartment league at one of the toughest tracks in the world. With the two APIA teams looking strong, will anyone be able to challenge Jamie Pyatt and Tony Binelli in Round Two? Oulton Park presents a whole different set of challenges, and with such closely fought action, it will often be the patient driver who succeeds.

Keep an eye out for...
Matt Le Gallez in the #219 LG Racing entry. The Guernseyman showed impressive speed and aggression in Adelaide, and lead towards the end of Race Two before coming unstuck in the closing stages. Will he continue his attacking and entertaining style in Round Two? Or will he take a more measured approach in order to try and bag some safe points?

Spotter Guide
Be sure to check out our Spotter Guide to help you keep track of all the liveries and drivers. Distinguishing which driver is which can be difficult sometimes, but with this guide, hopefully it will be a tad bit easier for you!

View attachment 189494
Great job @Thomas Hinss @Dan Marr and @Joseph Wright on the livestream. Lookout Crofty, Brundle and Ted !!!

Awesome coverage, I watched fully, poor old Fred, he's so unlucky, great driving Jez, close stuff, Sean rogers must be up with most improved this season, so good to have commentary when I cannot race, wish I could guest on that,( I know , I'd be inappropriate at some point,do I won't),
APIA so nice to have my name on, can't mention everyone, but go TIN SHED RACING, kinda feel that was going to be my team, I feel part of them with Sam and Sean, might get to see my skin soon, and I may possibly be able to do a bit on practise server?

Keep up good work Thomas

Awesome coverage, I watched fully, poor old Fred, he's so unlucky, great driving Jez, close stuff, Sean rogers must be up with most improved this season, so good to have commentary when I cannot race, wish I could guest on that,( I know , I'd be inappropriate at some point,do I won't),
APIA so nice to have my name on, can't mention everyone, but go TIN SHED RACING, kinda feel that was going to be my team, I feel part of them with Sam and Sean, might get to see my skin soon, and I may possibly be able to do a bit on practise server?

Keep up good work Thomas
Thanks Nick! We may need you to run in the rounds we can't do, so keep your seat warm there mate! :)

Last edited:
Gotta give a shoutout to @Andrew Scott for taking 14th place in Race One and @Matt for taking 13th in Race 2. Great racing fellas! That's some good points right there :D
Thanks Chris much appreciated, should of had a better result in Race2, pushed the front left too hard and had to many off's:speechless:
I'd like to give a "BIG:thumbsup::thumbsup:" shout to my team mate @goffred 10th in race 1, pole for race 2's reverse grid, but sadly got all confused & jumped the start:whistling:;) but still finished strongly in both races, thanks for flying the team flag mate:)

Keep up good work Thomas

I think my luck is going to change soon :). I got punted in the first lap and was at the back of the pack. (unfortunately every time the camera was on me I was spinning or had an off!). The game crashed when it reset to warmups and the game decided to grid me at the back of the pack instead of 18th. Luck changed a bit because I kept it mostly clean and finished 11th.

Hats off to the top guys. This track is really tough, and with the many sweeping corners there aren't really that many overtaking opportunities. I think R2 was so chaotic because the top guys were muddled back a bit at race start and had to take some chances to get back in the front of the pack. I am so surprised that things weren't actually worse. Its a testament to the skills many of the drivers possess that they can drive clean on the edge while battling for position when a tyre touching the kerb or on the marbles can send the car into a spin or lock up the brakes.

On to the next round!

Gotta give a shoutout to @Andrew Scott for taking 14th place in Race One and @Matt for taking 13th in Race 2. Great racing fellas! That's some good points right there :D
Thanks, it was a tough weekend, race 1 was a write off from contact while attempting an overtake and I even had a moment in race 2 with the wall resulting in slight damage and a few places dropped. To be able to hold onto 13th from Sean is a good way to make up for the mistakes.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 279 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 40.1%