LIVE STREAM: RaceRoom New GT3's and Developer Interview - 14:30 GMT Today!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E Live Stream Talk and Drive Test.jpg

Join us on Twitch at 14:30 GMT as we do a live 'talk and drive' Interview with Sector3 Studios, driving the upcoming new GT3 content!

Later today we will be spending time with the yet to be released new GT3 cars of RaceRoom Racing Experience, taking to the track with the Audi R8 LMS, the Mercedes AMG GT3 of course the stunning Callaway Corvette C7 GT3 R around the sweeping turns of the Silverstone Grand Prix circuit. Adding some spice to the occasion we will also be interviewing the man behind the new physics model as we look to learn everything we can about these three exciting new GT3 physics and cars, set to be made available to purchase in the public build of the simulation in the very near future.

Alex Hodgkinson is a new recruit to Sector3 Studios and has already had a considerable impact on the way the cars behave in game, using his considerable knowledge to good effect as he worked with the team to develop the new GT3 physics model that players will be able to experience when the big update is released in the near future.

If you want to check out what is happening in the stream and get a first opportunity to see these cars on track and driven in anger, then you can catch all the live stream action from 14:30 GMT on our Twitch TV channel from 14:30 UK...

RE-LIVE the stream now!

RaceRoom Racing Experience is available exclusively to PC on a free to play platform with additional content available at a further cost.

Love RaceRoom? Want to share the excitement with your fellow community members? No worries, we have all this and more at the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum right here at RaceDepartment:
Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Have you enjoyed our live stream? Looking forward to check out the new cars for yourself? Learn anything interesting or new from our chat? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people just have a special hate for F1
Your right, and I have decided to take the next couple of years off after watching for 30+ years until the new regs go into place in 2020 and give Liberty and the FIA time to figure out where they are going to take the sport I once wouldn't miss a televised session to, well lets say, something significantly less. I don't disparage people for their choice to watch every race I just chose to be more be diligent in the races I do. My comment of Paul's interview was meant to be lighthearted not to put off the fanatics.

i respect the attention to detail on the GT3s that's cool and all. But jeez theres so many classes of cars that need to be brought up to some sort of new tyre model.. The dtm92 wow whats happening to them.... The gt2..... I'm sure theres more. .How about the AI anyone done a race with the radicals with the AI, its like bumper karts/./ Its an arcade fest!

RRe really frustrates me as money spent on content is NOT being kept updated.

Maybe this is part of a bigger plan to go to gtr3 in the future and their only interest is the GT3s!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, thank you to those who watched tonight, that was quite an experience and my very first time streaming anything.. which was both weird, nerve wracking and fun all rolled into one! Very difficult to try and drive and speak at the same time, plus listen to what Alex has to say and think of a response! Test the old quick thinking ;)

Anyway hope you enjoyed it and expect more of these to follow in the near future..

Oh and yes, the GT3 cars are very, very nice :) :cool:

Mr @Joseph Wright will be posting it up on YouTube soon if you missed it live, so watch out for that..

Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 135 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%
  • < 5 years