AC LIVE STREAM: Group C @ Road America - Sat 10Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Dear @Bobby Pennington,
This is a very concerned forum user writing regarding the ways you conduct running your club racing events on the racedepartment.

I have witnessed on several occasions irregularities with great concern and although I have not spoken up about the several occasions thus far, I cannot and will no longer withdraw from speaking out about the unimaginable practices you have taken up yourself running these events.

On several occasions within this very thread (I thought at first innocently so) partakers in the event have asked you to provide them with a {let me quote here}: "Porsche ST"

You have (as far as I can judge from your oh so happy positive responses) granted EVERY SINGLE ONE of them with said vehicle without any reservation WHATSOEVER!

{deep breath in combination of pulling my pleaded trousers up, up, up and aligning the belt buckle straight north of my belly button while clenching the buttocks and raising my chin}

I just cannot take this any longer and DEMAND with IMMEDIATE EFFECT my very own …

1970 Porsche ST 2.3l
:

I expect this color as well and will take no further action should you deliver on your promise with no further … ahem … vroom, vro0OM, VROOOOM !!! … uh, … cut.

1970_Porsche_911_(_901_)_L_2.3_ST_coupé_001_9327.jpg

Dear Heinz Herald Dirkmeister aka Krazy German Bavarian QUAKER,

As you know, this is a total Dictatorship and I run it the way it makes you, especially you, Mad. As a Porsche lover myself, it is with deep regret that I have to inform you that there are other car makers in the world. I know this comes a complete surprise to a Bavarian such as yourself:
cartoon-lederhosen-man-sign-illustration-german-47714461.jpg

I will, however, grant you you're wish and give you the car of your dreams:
porsche-RS-2-7-Pedalauto.jpg

So now that I have taken care of you, will you please stop trying to get me killed with your posts?
Yours truly,

The Overlord
The Executioner.jpg

Dear Heinz Herald Dirkmeister aka Krazy German Bavarian QUAKER,

As you know, this is a total Dictatorship and I run it the way it makes you, especially you, Mad. As a Porsche lover myself, it is with deep regret that I have to inform you that there are other car makers in the world. I know this comes a complete surprise to a Bavarian such as yourself:
cartoon-lederhosen-man-sign-illustration-german-47714461.jpg

I will, however, grant you you're wish and give you the car of your dreams:
porsche-RS-2-7-Pedalauto.jpg

So now that I have taken care of you, will you please stop trying to get me killed with your posts?
Yours truly,

The Overlord
View attachment 234378

Bobby, I let it slide ONCE that you called me Bavarian … just ONCE, as there is that one Bavarian citizen I truly admire - call him a childhood hero - Walter Röhrl.

For people who do not know him - he is the one man on planet earth who retires from a successful racing career (he reasoned that circuit racing is boring as it is just too easy), who is called out of retirement by the greatest car maker on the planet - PORSCHE - to … wait for it … further improve their Porsche 911 models and hires Walter Röhrl as THE ULTIMATE TEST DRIVER and best driver in the world since the invention of the wheel.

Even at a tender age of only 66 years old he loves to scare the life out of people half his age with his spirited driving.

At 02:46 after having had the drive of her life, Barbara Schöneberger asks Walter Röhrl innocently if cars are actually built for such a stressful use she has lived through the last minutes.

Walter Röhrl's answer:
"Actually not."
"The only car that is ok to be used in such conditions is a Porsche."
"For any other car this type of driving on a race track is an abuse to the car."

Watch HER facial reaction to his answer - she is about to faint ;-)

Walter Röhrl is now over 70 years old and still driving like the world champion he is.

I wish I could be half as fit now than he will be at the age of 90 years old.

Regarding your offer on that deal @Bobby Pennington - I think you try to pull one over me here.
Porsche never built a single 1973 Porsche 911 RS 2.7 in a cabriolet body - NOT ONCE.

I am sure the car you try to sell here is an early 80's (starting '82) Porsche 911SC, backdated with RS bumpers, long nose hood conversion, side skirt delete, rear bumper and engine lid conversion to RS 2.7 look.

I am not entirely sure though but something else looks fishy - WHAT ENGINE DOES IT HAVE?

LMAO, good stuff.
This is not supposed to be funny.
We are DEAD serious here. Move along, nothing to see here … :whistling:

Yay, that's awesome news. I'm just getting my helmet polished.
Thanks @AJ McDaddy for informing us that early. Have a great night out anyway.

giphy.gif

Don't forget to polish all that other stuff too …

your knob:
giphy.gif

your nails:
giphy.gif

that floor:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Oh dear god, I was close to crying when I noticed this event few days ago and still I am, when I was on the server today, because I'm not able to make it on Saturday due to my son's birthday. (in general it's hard to find some time on Saturdays)

The 962C ST is a beauty on this track and makes me feel like Stefan Bellof. Maybe I'm on the server this evening (~19:00 GMT). I think I managed very good lap times already, so I'll post the setup, when I'm at home again...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back