AC LIVE STREAM: Group C @ Road America - Sat 10Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
WOW!!!!! Someone mentions Live Stream and your inner stripper comes out to dance on stage and be seen.

Gentlemen, get some cash ready for some tip money for Jasmine Abramoff:D:D:D:D

Seriously, I'm glad your joining us, but didn't want to distract from the message lol

Nah, I'm on the other side of that scenario, somebody mentions 80's cars and my inner gigolo comes out to flash you all with my epic sideburns (Disclaimer: This mental image is used for analogical purposes only. Actual Eugene Abramoff may not have epic sideburns or any type of sideburns, claim for which could potentially be used to pursue any liability for misleading advertisement) :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

WOW!!!!! Someone mentions Live Stream and your inner stripper comes out to dance on stage and be seen.

Gentlemen, get some cash ready for some tip money for Jasmine Abramoff:D:D:D:D

Seriously, I'm glad your joining us, but didn't want to distract from the message lol

Yeah, @Eugene Abramoff does that … A LOT

Saw him turning up at the track for the Bathurst race this morning:

He is an ok guy though for not having done this at the racetrack … yet … so far … until now … not that I know of … probably … maybe?

Edit: BP One Cheek too many;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me up, car will be announced after some tests.
Mitja, I'd love to have you, but you've signed up for a few events I held and didn't make it or sign out if memory serves me correctly. Are you sure you can make it or will sign out if you can't? Like I say, I'd love to have you especially since you give so much to the community. Spots on the grid look like they will be a premium. Thanks for understanding.

So far I have no obligations for that Sunday. But you should understand that AC is not my life, and there always can come up something else (family and work mostly). Do what you want, its up to you. But I would love to race, specially these old monsters.

So far I have no obligations for that Sunday. But you should understand that AC is not my life, and there always can come up something else (work mostly). Do what you want, its up to you. But I would love to race, specially these old monsters.
I do understand that AC is not your life. I've got a family that I'm responsible for. It's not my life either. I tried to say it as nicely as I could.

The decision is yours.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years