Live for Speed

....for some training laps you welcome at [DF] Racing, if a special car/track combo is required, let me know...
atm are XFG, UFB (not UFR!),FXR, XRR, FZR, MRT, FBM and FOX available, track is AS3....20 min. Qualy and 9 Laps Race....
The server runns at the latest Patch Z30!

Would you guys be up for a wednesday night series, each week everyone drives the same car which will change from week to week? I'm quite happy to organise something and run it promoting LFS & RD. Currently we have a few guys that run wednesday night at TRM but it would be great if we could get together and get bigger fields and have some fun.

Would you guys be up for a wednesday night series, each week everyone drives the same car which will change from week to week? I'm quite happy to organise something and run it promoting LFS & RD. Currently we have a few guys that run wednesday night at TRM but it would be great if we could get together and get bigger fields and have some fun.
Steve, i already send a PM to you...but you not replied....can you give me please the Server name and if needed a PW to join the night race?

THX
Alex

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back