Little problem

So when you login to the game.. 'single player', 'Online race' and 'Developer' are meant to light up and becomes clickable.. mine dont. How do i fix this?

Did you also downloaded all the content from ISI? (Cars, tracks, series)? If you didn't, you won't be able to click anything as there is nothing to play with.
See the original content here

Put all the downloaded mods in the "package"folder which is loacted in the rFacor2 data folder.
Start the game and on the right bottom part open the MOD Manager and in the MOD MAnager right click on the packages and select install. (a good manual can be found here or here ) .

Did you also downloaded all the content from ISI? (Cars, tracks, series)? If you didn't, you won't be able to click anything as there is nothing to play with.
See the original content here

Put all the downloaded mods in the "package"folder which is loacted in the rFacor2 data folder.
Start the game and on the right bottom part open the MOD Manager and in the MOD MAnager right click on the packages and select install. (a good manual can be found here or here ) .

haha, no i didnt.. i think ill do that now :) cheers

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back