1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

List of working Racer cars.

Discussion in 'Racer Cars' started by Nuginu, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Is there a list already posted, I think it would be a good idea, also I have a Reocurring Megaupload account we could use for long therm hosting.

2. Define "working".. it all depends on your Racer version, on your current setting, whether you are using CG or not..

3. Have to agree with him, how well a vehicle may work depends on the Racer version your running, and at what settings.

4. Not really working, but a list with cars that you could download. It would be something you could quickly download cars without asking everywhere. Get it? Iv'e seen many cars with broken links, but I think a big list supported by people with old cars in the hardrive and my Megaupload account for long lasting links would be good. Sorry for my bad english.

5. :frown:I feel stupid now

6. No need for that.. the list is far from "complete".. RyanT's 68 Barracuda is missing.. and I could not find the Limo either.. so, in the same spirit as you intended, I encourage everyone to upload cars to traccion, or at least to ask the traccion-admins if they can update their lists.. I can start.. I will email them and ask them to add the 68 Cuda, and, I will release my 440 version as well.. not much more I can do on it anyway.. the dofs are locked and I have tweaked it for about a year now.. heh.

Oh! And the russian cars, they should be there too.. the VAZ and the GAZ ;)

7. If they don't reply, we could start one here? I want to gain Megaupload reward points. The link I would provide last as long as a renue my account.