Link colours

I'm tempted to say "You want feedback? Well eat this...", but I think it could be misinterpreted. Therefore I'll just get to the point:
I've noticed that links in a post are a very similar colour to the text, which makes them hard to distinguish. That's alright when the links are separate, like this: www.internet.com, but not when they're a part of the text.

There's quite a range of colours to choose from.

I think some sort of change is necessary. There's nothing unusual about my monitor settings, so other people may also have this problem. In the more technically oriented threads, links may be very useful, but people may not be able to see them.

I have been playing with my monitor settings but in all configurations the links are very visible for me. Text is black and the links are blue.

Are more people experiencing this?

I have noticed it as well. I can see them, but they are very easy to miss.

It's probably not very intelligent to post a screenshot of it, but here it is anyway :D

RiaKZ.png

A screenshot is useless for showing this 'issue'... the colours are exactly the same as they are on the forum itself. In other words, people like me and Bram that can see links just fine will also be able to see them just fine in a screenshot.

A screenshot is useless for showing this 'issue'... the colours are exactly the same as they are on the forum itself. In other words, people like me and Bram that can see links just fine will also be able to see them just fine in a screenshot.

Yes, I'm aware, as I said, probably not very intelligent. But at least it will eliminate a browser difference. or something like that.

I'm tempted to say "You want feedback? Well eat this...", but I think it could be misinterpreted. Therefore I'll just get to the point:
I've noticed that links in a post are a very similar colour to the text, which makes them hard to distinguish. That's alright when the links are separate, like this: www.internet.com, but not when they're a part of the text.

There's quite a range of colours to choose from.

Better now R Soul? :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing