1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Limiting the upload size here

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Goethe, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Can I see somewhere on Race Department how big can a file?
    Were recently reduced the maximum file sizes?
    If a user has a limit of its files, so the total amount of his mods?
    Sorry for English, Google's fault ^ ^

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

250mb is currently the up and download limit per day, which is far more than any other simracing website offers (and all for free :))

3. A, ok, So first come, first serve. I meant that's not too negative, I just wanted to inform me, because the upload did not work.
    When will the day of the server? If the England / USA / Australia, or where?

4. Bram

Bram

What do you mean with the day of the server?

5. When is the time 00:01h by the department server at the beginning of the day ^^ i have a chance, at this time, my upload to startet :) My time at home is in this moment 18:45h, and the real time of the server now?
    But, the answer 250MB of day is ok for me, the answer is the target of my question.

6. RD is the place to be :D

7. I give it up. No chance to upload a large 17MB Mod. Well tried 4 times at different times of day.

8. Bram

Bram

Must be on your end Goethe, don't use download managers and other sort of things that make multiple connections. And always use firefox of course ;)

9. hmm, I was trying to upload a 1.5 MB file, not.
    Use IE 8, no upload manager. With Firefox is that possible?
    Everything else, example I've turned off uTorrent:)

10. no, is the same with my favorit Firefox.

11. my name is concflictet with the RD Server, he hate me ^^ ^^

12. Your not having much luck are you Goethe, I hope you sort it soon my friend !