Released Lime Creek Winter (mod)

I'm finding the motion blur in the latest version to look quite natural, and this track performs well enough that I don't have to turn it off. So cool.
DqgzU.jpg

Should fix those off-round gauges before I declare the RX-7 to be 090f ready >_<

WOW! Great track :D But, hey, how to set graphics settings to max, for best quality? My gpu is powerful enough to play in highest settings and high resolution, i think :D

I'm finding the motion blur in the latest version to look quite natural, and this track performs well enough that I don't have to turn it off. So cool.
DqgzU.jpg

Should fix those off-round gauges before I declare the RX-7 to be 090f ready >_<

Is that with your tweaked motion blur settings? It looks very nice natural blur... it almost works nicely for wheels too if you turn blur off for the tyre, it kinda contains the blurring of the wheel a bit better... hmmmm

Care to share the actual .shd file for your motion blur in the 9 RC3 release thread, I'm not sure I updated mine properly with your tweaks :D

Dave

Does anyone else get a 'physics running slower than realtime' and frame-rate spiking to very low fps when swapping cameras on this track?

Seems to be mainly when snow is turned on...

Apart from that it's pretty nice, good work hehe!

Hmmm

Dave

Haven't tried the update yet but on others I get the same, always assumed it's to do with my lame PC.

I get the frame rate drop and physics warning when switching cameras using the "c" key, but not when switching between car cameras using the number keys. I have the same issue if I add snow to Carlswood, and the issue goes away when I turn snow off on this track. Video card is a 1gb ATI 5770.

That said, it's a minor issue and I like the snow effect far more than I dislike the frame rate drop when switching cameras. :thumbsup:

Yeah, my PC isn't slow or anything.

It happens with rain and snow here, and swapping between cameras. It never used to do that in the old days with these same effects but since the last year maybe the "physics framerate" message thing has started appearing when swapping cams.

I'm on a quad core intel and nvidia gtx275 so it's not really a sloooo machine. Certainly should be plenty for the visual quality Racer gives any way imo!

Dave

I get a solid 200 fps with the snow on and switching cameras has no effect on my system, gtx560. No phisics message.
I did note that the car sinks/raises below/above the ground level due to the length of some of the polys. Checked with show splines and show carbbox.
Perhaps the car collision box is too low and dragging on the splines. That was a problem I encountered a long time ago on a Quad Core Max track.

Just my opinion.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years