1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Released Limbo

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder Projects' started by Jonathan Johansson, Nov 27, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Limbo 2010
    Length: 9.8km
    Version: 1.0

Track made with Bobstrackbuilder, Route and satelite picture from Google Earth.

- Road and grass textures made by myself with help from CGtextures and Barbje_Keller

Thanks goes to:
    - Martinez, Barbje_Keller, lakimakromedia for support and guidence
    - Micael Eriksson for Pacenotes Guidence
    - Martinez for Camera Flash method [​IMG]
    - Piddy for the powerful Bobs Track Builder
    - Racedepartment BTB Community for xpacks, tutorials and lots of great tips!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rbr-tracks-56/limbo-3739/

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?vep1rev6zofjl74

2. Thanks mate, I sarted downloading and can't wait to ride on it! I have to, screens are making me crazy, it is fabulous

3. It's ghastly unfair I'm on a laptop at the moment, so BTB stages are not really drivable for me right now. But this one looks so good. What part of Sweden could ever be this beautiful, I do wonder... ;)

Tack så mycket.

4. Tomas Reinicke

Tomas Reinicke
    Premium Member

Nice fast stage, I really like the flashligths and you feel like you're in southern Sweden

Well done!

5. It is perfect, accually it reaminds me a bit fast stages from Rally of Poland, but I know it is in sweden.

6. Very good job. Textures, shape of the road, it gives you the feeling to drive a real swedish stage! Thanks for the experience! It's fast, you can cut some curves which is really great!
    I appreciate the new object (the church :good: is amazing). It's one of the best BTB stage ever done. If I had to say one remark, it's maybee that sometimes it looks a bit empty.

Thanks for all!

7. Looks really good. Trees and vegetation look brilliant.

8. Nice work!

9. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Will try it this week, i just got RBR.

10. After having a lot of problems with my pc, house electricity for actually two years I can enjoy RBR again and what a new stage to start with :rally:

You gave me a big smile on my face through the hole stage! Thanks a lot!

11. is the track made by classical building method, or some kinda eMeL, or something?

12. Classic

13. Can you export it to rfactor? Thanks

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Wow! I just drove this amazing stage!! Flat all time!!! amazing, very nice work!! Congratulations!

15. millen

millen
    Premium Member

Does anyone know if the trees and vegetation used in this track are part of an Xpack, or has Jonathan made them himself? Thanks. :)

I have the Xpack 'N_L_HQ trees and ground cover', but none of the previews for the objects or textures work in BTB, so I can't tell what is what... :(

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015