1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Likely to see GSCE on steam flash or daily deal steam sale?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Damien Culleton, Jun 11, 2015.

1. Just wondering are we likely to see GSCE in the daily deals or flash sales in the current steam sale?
    I see its @ -25% right now.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

Formula Truck 2013 is also on sale for those who do not have it
  3. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

No daily deals or flash sales for either of our titles - both SCE (25% off) and FTruck 2013 (33% off) will remain with current discounts for the duration of summer sales.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Grab it regardless of price...you won't be sorry :thumbsup:
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Slalom823

RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

Some of the best $29.99 I have ever spent on a sim or anything driving or Motorsport related. On sale it's even better.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Grab it for regular price, not a sale, the more money to Reiza the better. These guys deserve so much success - so much.

Seriously though, if you or whoever is interested is considering it, then buy it - along with Formula Truck if possible :) - as it truly is a TOP sim. The tracks are magnificent in terms of detail, graphics, physics, everything. Same with the cars. The physics work that Reiza does is amazing. You will not enjoy driving 4 out of 5 of the sims out there as much as you do when steeping into the cockpit of a Reiza Stock Car Extreme car. Trust me ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Just bought it thanks guys, any suggestions of best mods?
    Ill grab the cart mod asap, what tracks are recommended for it?
  8. Slalom823

RDTCC S10 Champion Premium Member

I don't have any mod suggestions for the most part, but the karts are fantastic, as well as the formula Vee. The stock car v8 and formula 3 are quite nice as well.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. My Favorite mods are below

Cart Extreme

Porsche 911 Cup RSR

Porsche Carrera Cup

Most of the tracks here at RD are quite good especially those by Patrick Giranthon.

Another site has 421 converted tracks for GSCE including all the Giranthon tracks.
    • Beer Beer x 1
  10. Honestly, the only reason why I downloaded some mods was because it's frustrating when servers are using mods therefore you can't join, other than that, I couldn't care less about any mods because the original/default Reiza cars and tracks are so bloody good :)

You could spend years exploring all the cars and track options. I could probably drive 1 single car on all tracks, or all cars on only 1 track, for an entire year.
  11. xnorb

Premium Member

I think Cart Extreme fits very well in GSCE if that's your thing.

But i'd still suggest exploring the content Reiza offers in the stock game.
    Yes, WTCC on Donington Park or GT3 on Monza are fun, but you get that
    in about every game out there.

Why not take the Karts for a spin, learn about weight transfer in the Formula Vee
    or put the game's name to some use and enjoy the thrills of brazilian stock car races?
    The collection of Reiza's stock tracks is superb and is worth being discovered.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. +!!!!! EXACTLY!

Most people need fancy "dream cars" to drive, or something with a Ferrari badge. I mean, it's a video game, you're not actual driving or owning a Ferrari, lol. Why not try out all the different karts and in all the different kart tracks and track-configs? Why not see how different setup parameters affect them? Why not try to master the Formula Vee?
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  13. lol guys trust me i am exploring the reiza content :)
  14. Because race cars are never enough.
  15. Lol