• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Ligier JSP3 LMP3 Coming To RFactor 2 Made By Enduracers!

Discussion in 'rFactor 2' started by ThatRacingGuy, Jun 18, 2017.

1. ThatRacingGuy

ThatRacingGuy
    I drove 88 MPH last night... weird stuff happened

Ratings:
    +485
    19113907_811316920154_2990085144414697798_n.jpg 19114069_811316915164_8142077922028839031_n.jpg

Yes!

• Like Like x 1
  2. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +44
    Drool...When???

3. klo-che

klo-che
    EnduRacers Modding Team

Ratings:
    +259
    Hello, this is a professional project we've achieved for a customer, this is why you can find pictures on our website. We have announced nothing for a public release at the moment. Thanks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +44
    That is cruel to tease us like that :p Release it as payware and let me be the first customer...please...:cool:

5. klo-che

klo-che
    EnduRacers Modding Team

Ratings:
    +259
    Well its not us who are making teasing but the person who started the discussion here ;)

We are not doing any payware mods.

6. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +44
    That's a shame, :cry:, there is a shortage of good LMP cars, and a good version of Le Mans to drive them on.....if I could, I'd make the track myself, but I'm not clever enough for that kind öf stuff...;)

7. klo-che

klo-che
    EnduRacers Modding Team

Ratings:
    +259
    I dont say we wont release the car, i answer To your publication about payware mod. We never ask money to play our mods and that won't change.

• Like Like x 1
  8. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +44
    Then you're going to release it sometime, but as Freeware? Any timescale yet?

9. Two

Two

Ratings:
    +83
    Sorry to RD staff for my asshole post, but would you (GuitarTech) please quit putting words in others mouths, and also maybe READ what was just written prior to your post. Reading comprehension isn't worth much these days is it?

10. GuitarTech

GuitarTech
    Premium

Ratings:
    +44
    @Two
    "I dont say we wont release the
    car, i answer To your publication about payware mod. We never ask money to play our mods and that won't change."

I took this to mean that he wanted to say to me that they don't charge for their work, but will release it sometime in the future as freeware. English is my native language, and has been for over 60 years, as well as speaking fluent German for 35 years. I would suggest, that you read what he said properly, and take into account that it appears that English is not his first language. Please be so kind,and explain to me what I apparently didn't understand?