Lienz? !

I honestly don't care, even if it is an illegal conversion! It's a great track and I think it's good that it's being shared with more people :)

woah...realy? you should say that to the original author so he can remove it!

Skybh.....you never change you....right? so do what you want to do and have a nice day....oh...and don't waste my time to read this...THX

I honestly don't care, even if it is an illegal conversion! It's a great track and I think it's good that it's being shared with more people :)
It's not an illegal conversion, the guy who did it, did it for himself only, so not an illegal conversion because it might stay for him...
I don't think for the guy who did the convo it's nice for him to see that people can have it's private work on the web...
woah...realy? you should say that to the original author so he can remove it!

Skybh.....you never change you....right? so do what you want to do and have a nice day....oh...and don't waste my time to read this...THX
In french : Message incomprehensible!

I'll never change, i'm against sharing private work, and I know there is something like a "traffic" here... i've received a message like this :
"give this private car and i'll give you this private car"
So please mister "I crack a lot of car, i show them and i won't relase!I've a lot of private work on my HDD!!" go playing in other place!

To be frank, how do you think his work got onto the internet in the first place? It came from him, clearly.

And yes, it's called sharing. If you can't give something back to the community then you might as well do it with a friend. Is that so wrong?

And another thing, what DF does is his business. Don't attack him for it, he has every right in my opinion.

That track is from Rfactor (not a mod, really from rfactor). So ISI already made tons of money with it, and doesn't give a s**t if it was converted to a game with 100 players, tops!

And private sharing rules btw.

I'll never change, i'm against sharing private work...

So why did you share your Megane, Scenic and Espace?
Wierd things you say, cool down a bit... Don't be a snitch!
Primary goal of this community is further development of the game and making cars/tracks to play with and exploring how they interact with the game...
With what would you play Racer if people don't share their work? Then Racer would be limited for few modelers and totally unknown... :mad:

That track is from Rfactor (not a mod, really from rfactor). So ISI already made tons of money with it, and doesn't give a s**t if it was converted to a game with 100 players, tops!

Exactly. Just like NFS, Juiced 2.. etc. Just go browse through TDU mods and you'll see more of these examples..

It's not an illegal conversion, the guy who did it, did it for himself only, so not an illegal conversion because it might stay for him...
I don't think for the guy who did the convo it's nice for him to see that people can have it's private work on the web...

Yeah, I do not think the author is happy right now with the exposure of Lienz in public

The autor of MB 190d isn't happy either when you posted it on french forum... So cut the crap and stop sucking up u to skybh...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%