GT5 licences

Went and finished all the licences tonight and cleaned up the golds, every licence is gold now. Hardest test for me (though i could pick a few) was probably the IB-3 highspeed slalom inbetween the cones, needs absolutely perfect throttle control it took me sooo many tries. There were a few others, getting gold in the Super License tests was pretty easy, fairly challenging on the whole.

A little lol moment, at the laguna seca test i drove down and around the pitlane exit which i stumbled apon by accident and it worked out as an advantage, as all the cars brake early, drive slow and will not move off their line so getting passed is a gamble and you're held up by the slow cars, i went on to pass the last car just coming out of the corkscrew.

Yeah I golded everything this morning, hardest one for me was still the IC 1000m braking test.

And maybe some rally tests, as you can be a second slower and suddenly get it right and beat the gold time with 1,5 seconds... I got most of the S license on my first or second try. :)

I'm approaching these as if they were races, so I'm turning off all the aids etc, and then seeing how bad I am. :D

That way I'm mostly silvers with a few golds in there, and I'm happy with that.

My only bronze is still the very first challenge, but can't be arsed to run that again :)

Finally done with the licenses. All gold and no driving aids used. Imo the Super Licenses were the easiest ones. Managed almost all of them in the first real try. Suzuka was for me the most difficult ones under the Super License, but once I saw I could pass with just 2 wheels on the inside curbs it was also no problem.

I agree on this rally thing. Trying and trying and seems impossible, and then just a slightly different line by mistake and suddenly gold without problems :)

Going further with the special events here, nordschleife amg on gold is next on my list. 2 parts to go :)

Yes the AMG Special Event on Nordschleife. I got them all now :) The first ones are the most difficult. The next (faster/newer) AMG is easy. You get most of them gold on first attempt. The last one, classic AMG at Wet Nordschleife is not that difficult either. Just keep it safe and you finish easy within the golden times.

AMG Challenge full lap with the 300SL.
This was done with DS3, because I was moving from one house to another, so couldn't drive with wheel. it has a huge fail at the end of the lap, but it's gold, 8:41.024 I think with a wheel 8:30 is possible :)

Got all of the first AMG challenge gold kinda easily with the Dualshock

Got all licences gold as well. The further you progress, the easier it gets.. Except S8, but I made it.. The Alfa drives pretty bad because you can't turn off some of the driving aids in this car

got my super licence and only got about 6 gold i realy couldnt be arsed with all the messing and i realy couldnt see the point as no car asks you have any kind of licence to drive it.
So whats the point in having the licence ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%