1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Licence Renewals

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by JJMonty, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Hi guys,

I have been using rFactor for quite a few years now.... recently I have re-formatted my hard-disk, and so had to reinstal rFactor...... however when I put in my activation code.... I have no more left! ...... Well not too suprised about that as I have used rFactor for quite a few years so was expecting to run out at some point!

Anyway..... my problem is that I have been trying to get in contact with the people/company the programme refers me to.... however after 3 weeks of waiting and 2 e-mails to them I have had no response..... I do know that it is refering me to the same company for Q&A since I first got the game (mid 2006), and in this fast world of PC games I know alot of companies change names frequently so it could be refering me to an extinct contact?

Does anyone know who else I could contact regarding this issue and asking for more renewals?

(in the Q&A section it does say once paid for your licence..... no more payments required for life!)

Thanks,

Monty :confused:

2. This re-directs me to the same company! :(

Any other suggestions?

3. All you need is send ISI a mail saying what you have said here and they send you some more activation keys ...here all you need...

Reactivating rFactor on Your Computer

In the event of a license loss, a change in your computer's configuration, or if you wish to install the software on additional computers, you will have to RENEW your license by providing the ACTIVATION CODE: aaaa0a0aaaa00a0000a0aa00000a00a0.

Once you have this, use the ACTIVATION code by following the Already Paid link at the lower right of the first purchase screen.

You should have a confirmation that was emailed to you from Trymedia. Your Order Number (IMAxxxxxxx) is also in this email. If you do not have this email, please visit http://csc.trymedia.com/csc/start/custom_csc=imagespace/index.html to obtain a new one.

If you run out of renews, you can request additional ones at this same customer service site or email you request along with your Order number to purchase at rFactor dot net. The Order number is not the same as the activation code.

4. Sry double post...

5. Send an email to sales@rfactor.net with your purchase number and tell them you need to reset the renewals.

6. As I said before..... I have already tried contacting them! I have done exacly that and have still had no reply!

However I will try emailing sales@rfactor and see how I get on with that!

7. Well...... thats no reply from Trymedia after about a month of waiting now

And no reply from sales@rfactor.net

Don't suppose anyone else has a suggestion?

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Really? Normally Trymedia replies quite fast (at least in the past). Maybe there is a staff member of ISI watching this thread and can help you out.

9. Yeah I know they have replied very fast in the past.... however it is the same company for the last 4 years..... I know rFactor central has been going through alot of changes in the past 12 months, am wondering if this will be affecting the main part of rFactor aswell.

I shall send them one more e-mail tomorrow and hope this works!

If anyone has anymore suggestions then feel free to suggest!

10. Hi,

I had exactly the same problem, you need to send a email to support at rfactor with your original details I received a reply within 4 hours.

11. Bram

Bram

I have dropped Gjon a message with a pointer to this thread JJMonty. Let's hope he reads it and helps you out.

12. Bram, thank you very much! I have just got an e-mail from him and it now works!

I still haven't had any reply from Trymedia though so that is a bit worrying for future use!

However rFactor is back up and running! Here is to another 4 years :p (or whenever rFactor 2 comes out!)

Thank you for all your suggestion's guys :) Was much appreceated

13. Bram

Bram

Hey thats cool service!!

Welcome back to rFactor :thumb:

14. Hi All

I know this thread is a bit old and I am hijacking it but I have the same problem. I have done what has been suggested here but have not had any luck yet. If anyone can offer some advice I would appreciate it. Thanks.

15. Bram

Bram