1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Lexus F1 Team Package 2.0

fantasy team package by arvaimate00 (replacing Force India)

1. arvaimate00 submitted a new resource:

Lexus F1 Team Package - fantasy team package by arvaimate00

Read more about this resource...

2. Again absolutly insane! It looks like a typical Japanese F1 car! :D But I hope this skin wont replace a real Toyota skin. ;)

One thing: Take the "Formula One Team" a bit lower under the Lexsus logo. :)

3. A real Toyota skiin? Is it an allusion?;)
    Thank you very much, I can place it a bit lower, sure:) I will make it in Update 2.0 probably, just because I don't wanna upload a that small thing as a "update", but your gonna have it with some other thing, maybe with some driver suits? Who knows:p

4. Love the factory team/brand slant on your mods. I would vote a Peugeot, Porsche, Audi, or Volvo team(s)?

5. Thanks! I'm not sure if I will make an Audi team alone because I have a Red Bull Audi mod, but I really like the idea of a Volvo or a Porsche F1 Team:) I added them to my not existing list:p

6. Verry nice mod i love it !, can you make one off the jordan f1 team ?

7. it is a nice mod but i cant use it !!

8. You need to use ERP Archiver to use it:)

9. Really nice skin man!

10. Thanks man!:)

11. This replaces Force India right?

12. It's right:)

13. How ?!?

14. -Download ERP Archiver
    -open in ERP Archiver the force india.erp file from your game (F1 2016/asset_groups/f1_2016_vehicle_package/teams/force india/wep)
    -import my files and replace the old ones
    That's it!

15. can you make a video how you change the livery ?