Lewis Hamilton Larbalestier

Thats pretty funny. But still, even if he did release that song, I wouldn't bash him for doing it.
I just lol
I do think it was him tho. He's been in the studio etc but I think it was for fun, not for selling. So maybe it got into Ana's hands and she put It out there lol

Then the first time I saw it was from bram. It wasn't bram ft Ana was it?:cautious:

He is releasing an album, and that song sounds like him but maybe that's just me thinking that because I'd been told it was him before it. There was a famous-person-who-isn't-a-singer-singing amount of autotune there.

Bahrain, after qualy.
Rachel: You are now tied for most pole positions for British driver.
Lewis: Wow, didn't know that

China after qualy.
Rachel: You now have the most pole positions for British driver
Lewis: Wow, didn't know that.

Either he sucks at match and has poor memory or that is his standard answer on statistics ;)

Bahrain, after qualy.
Rachel: You are now tied for most pole positions for British driver.
Lewis: Wow, didn't know that

China after qualy.
Rachel: You now have the most pole positions for British driver
Lewis: Wow, didn't know that.

Either he sucks at match and has poor memory or that is his standard answer on statistics ;)
I noticed this too . I think he has been advised about his. Body language showing limited excitement/emotion . He played down the rosberg bahrain incident at bahrain as if he shouldn't have had to defend his actions ...something of nothing. Meanwhile rosberg made out that they had chatted to clear the air ...as if hamilton had something to apologise for . It's all mind games . Alonso is good at this and surprisingly ..Daniel Ricardo

Lots of people don't really like the guy (including me) therefore they think he didn't deserve it. Lots of people like him therefore they think he did deserve it. At the end of the day, he had the most points after the last race of the season so he won the championship.

As I said about Alonso, Hamilton is also too good to be a double world champion.

I don't think he has as much skill as Alonso, but, he is close enough.

In Hamilton's case, it was always the car being the fastest, yet, very unreliable.

In 2011, he had issues off the track that affected his performance combined with those incidents with Massa.

His first year with Mercedes was not bad, but, the car wore the tyres very easily.

Hamilton is worthy of at least four world championships, in my opinion.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 380 39.7%