Lewis Hamilton Larbalestier

Before he signed him he said Hamilton might kill someone one day (2011 Canada)
He shoots from the hip, let´s just say that.
Perhaps. Then again, we all choose when we agree with people-sometimes not, sometimes so. I don,t agree with his previous comment but do agree with his enthusiasm for Lewis ability and win today. I think many millions of others were enthused too. I have to say, If Lewis wins no more championships, I still think he will go down as one of the greats. In a red bull, I,m convinced he would have won more.disagree if you like.

There avoidable incidents i saw on TV. OK maybe some years old.
Seems Hamillton came into McLaren as a Rokkie. He had to learn the sport the car the rules ect. And he was in the a top car in the field so Points and good finishes are vital.
Usually you learn in the back or mid pack and if you work out you mouve up.
Michale Schumacher is the only driver who made it work with 1 race at Jordan at SPA as a sub. Then off to Benetton and Ferrari where he dominated. But Schumacher was a exceptional talent.

Coulthard, Jaques Villeneve and Hamillton in my view are not exceptional talents. Hamillton may improve in time but hes not there yet. He has a tittle but the best do it many times.
I wish Mansell had stayed in F1 for 1993 to defend. When Prost and Senna where more competitive. Instead he tried a comeback and failed as the car had evolved more from what he was used to. Prost did it in 1993.

Seriously, Antony Snook do you ever read the replies other people post on your topics?

Every single week I have to move and merge topics from this area as you just dump your thoughts in the first forum you see without looking where to post.

This is the last time I am going to explain it (WITH BIG SIGNS) if this continues to happen ill show you the door next week as I am sick and tired of having to clean up all your topics every seven days.

See the image below!! Click to enlarge!!

LEWIS.jpg

Once again it stops HERE! If i find a 202nd thread about Lewis Hamilton posted in this section by you, you are mine and ill put you on the Trans-Simberia Express.

There avoidable incidents i saw on TV. OK maybe some years old.
Seems Hamillton came into McLaren as a Rokkie. He had to learn the sport the car the rules ect. And he was in the a top car in the field so Points and good finishes are vital.
Usually you learn in the back or mid pack and if you work out you mouve up.
Michale Schumacher is the only driver who made it work with 1 race at Jordan at SPA as a sub. Then off to Benetton and Ferrari where he dominated. But Schumacher was a exceptional talent.

Coulthard, Jaques Villeneve and Hamillton in my view are not exceptional talents. Hamillton may improve in time but hes not there yet. He has a tittle but the best do it many times.
I wish Mansell had stayed in F1 for 1993 to defend. When Prost and Senna where more competitive. Instead he tried a comeback and failed as the car had evolved more from what he was used to. Prost did it in 1993.
come on...we know you love Hamilton, or you wouldn't,t want to give him so much attention would you?:)

I apologise for going off-topic on this thread, but, Antony, while others including myself find your pointless threads and your ignorance of people in your threads saying how your threads are pointless, I don't know about anyone else, but, you really make me laugh. :roflmao:

I just laugh at how you post unnecessary threads and you keep ignoring all the post afterwards, over and over again.

I'm not a mental health professional nor am I training to become one but:

Your attitude is the definition of insanity - for those who do not know, it means doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Once again, sorry for going off-topic.

@Antony Snook I am glad that is solved, I really am :)

We sometimes seem to forget that not everybody is used to forums. Good eye opener to be honest.

Just try these steps.
  1. You have a topic in mind, lets say "I only use Facebook, new to forums"
  2. Go to the forumlist at www.racedepartment.com/forum/ and think in which "category/forum" this topic suits best.
  3. In this case it doesn't suit the motorsport or racing game forums so you could file this under "Off-Topic"
  4. Open a thread there and make sure to check back what people commented.
  5. If you wish to be notified of replies on your threads you can subscribe to them via the preferences here and it will work similar as on Facebook http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/account/alert-preferences
Top job, everybody happy again :)

Im a massive fan of lewis the driver and he's a good person. however, this cheeseball stuff does my head in. he's making himself look like a mug. sometimes it's ok to think things but its better to keep your mouth shut. all this business with his ex...feck.lol

And they choose Hamilton over Vettel. I am not saying doing songs is bad, or that he shouldnt. Not that he done whole album, but i think he just needs to think about F1 racings once again. Does he really wanna be F1 great. Wanna be "Senna" like he is using to say about himself, to see himself, because from what i see he is far far away of being a Champion decent for these times and not even to talk about or think, about anything else.

I just cannot see how he doesnt bother about improving his car but taking time to do a song

And they choose Hamilton over Vettel. I am not saying doing songs is bad, or that he shouldnt. Not that he done whole album, but i think he just needs to think about F1 racings once again. Does he really wanna be F1 great. Wanna be "Senna" like he is using to say about himself, to see himself, because from what i see he is far far away of being a Champion decent for these times and not even to talk about or think, about anything else.

I just cannot see how he doesnt bother about improving his car but taking time to do a song

Lewis Hamilton obviously did this song because he enjoyed doing it, so there's nothing wrong with doing something that you enjoy. Him being on twitter or whatever else you think is distracting him from racing is plainly incorrect. After Lewis, or any other driver for that matter puts their visor down before a race, they obviously are totally focused on driving the car and doing the best job possible.

As for supposedly improving his car.. Is he the Technical director of Mercedes? No. Is he the Head of production department? Head of engine and electronics? Chief designer? Head of aerodynamics? No no no and no.

But yes, in regard to developing the car, he can give ideas and give feedback. But I find it kind of baffling that you say that he would rather spend his time releasing a single than supposedly help "develop" his car for 2014.

Lewis Hamilton obviously did this song because he enjoyed doing it, so there's nothing wrong with doing something that you enjoy. Him being on twitter or whatever else you think is distracting him from racing is plainly incorrect. After Lewis, or any other driver for that matter puts their visor down before a race, they obviously are totally focused on driving the car and doing the best job possible.

As for supposedly improving his car.. Is he the Technical director of Mercedes? No. Is he the Head of production department? Head of engine and electronics? Chief designer? Head of aerodynamics? No no no and no.

But yes, in regard to developing the car, he can give ideas and give feedback. But I find it kind of baffling that you say that he would rather spend his time releasing a single than supposedly help "develop" his car for 2014.

He is more important than you think, important in the development of the car. He is neither of that but he must be in close relation with all of them, in this time, perhaps he should be checking how next year engines will work or something else, just something. And being focused on that matter will help him. Being focused on other things, or, saying he equally loves creating music and racing, won't won't and won't !

Therefore you get the result at the end of the day.

I absolutely agree on it that everyone should be free to do what they please, and people did that in the past, but Hamilton makes it like it is above racing. I just believe that when someone wants something that bad, he will achieve that, if he has split himself on two things, loving them equally, they say you cannot sit on two chairs in the same time.

PS. Let's not forget how busy is he posting pictures on instagram with his dogs and once, important informations from his ex.team, McLaren. Professionals won't do it, Champions, no even considering.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back