Lewis Hamilton Silences Critics

Hampus on a roll.. ;)

i'll bet that Nico will give Lewis a real challenge... If there's something to learn, he'll be on it in a heartbeat. Lewis can't hide anything, they used to kart together so i'm pretty sure they both know each other that well to pick out any small details.

Rosberg is very underrated, you just don´t walk all over Schumacher like he did regardless if Schumi is out of his prime.
Quite impressive to see that he did that for three years straight although fortune wasn´t in Schumi´s favor i guess.

I think Quali Hamilton has got Rosberg covered.
But actual points collection will be a battle i think.

Rosberg is very underrated, you just don´t walk all over Schumacher like he did regardless if Schumi is out of his prime.
Quite impressive to see that he did that for three years straight although fortune wasn´t in Schumi´s favor i guess.

I think Quali Hamilton has got Rosberg covered.
But actual points collection will be a battle i think.
Rosberg is underrated. However, I believe Hamilton will keep him at bay. Lewis is out to prove people wrong... It's going to be a great season :)

I actually believe that they'll be closer to each other in quali than race. Rosberg is a decent qualifier, but his consistancy in races is average and he's not the easiest on tires either (like HAM).

Remember 2011 when Schumi had 3 more DNF's and finished just a couple of points behind Rosberg? The race-duel in 2012 was 10-10 at the end, with Schumi being haunted by bad luck in the first half of the season, not finishing 7 races in total compared to Rosbergs 3 DNF's.

by far?!

Alonso and Massa might have something to say about that
Nice joke ;) I had no idea you had humor actually :)

Massa is considered a top driver maybe 10-20% of his racing career.
For the most part he spends rainy days doing 360´s, looses the car all by himself, fighting caterhams, breaking suspensions....twice, etc.

2008 was a great year but apart from that we have only had minor glimpses of actual good driving.

He ended last year well and has started this year well though so let´s see how long that holds up.

edit: 2007 was good too actually.

Quite a shame that Mercedes do not look like serious competitors for this race, at least in qualifying.

Let's hope their tyre-deg issues are solved, but judging one of HAM's teamradios, they're stills struggling with it.

Well everyone´s tires is falling off but they definitely do not start falling off after 5 laps like previous years.
When he said that they had done quite a lot of laps on them.
Seems it was mostly Hamilton that was affected but the next session i did not hear anything from them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back