1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Let's run some weekly events

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Kurupt CDN, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

For those that are fans of the title would any of you be interested in a weekly fun run with the GT or other more developed cars (BAC/atom)?

I was running some laps today and felt it's made more than enough progress of late to start doing some mp races and doesn't seem to have any game breaking bugs that iam aware of ?
    I am willing to help out here and get something going if there's enough interest :)
    With work and family the days that work best for me are wed & fri be it euro or North American time friendly as I am situated in western canada mt

2. Yeah I'd be interested every now and then, but it seems these forums have a pretty low interest for the game in general.

3. Marc

Marc
    Premium Member

Won`t make sense atm, MP is still in trouble...

4. How so?

5. Marc

Marc
    Premium Member

DQs for unknown reason / Sync issues / etc.

I´m driving in different leagues inside the WMD Forum and we haven`t had a proper race since ~Nov last year. SMS is/was putting much effort into consoles but they promised they`ll have a look into mp issues in the next couple weeks. You can do MP races atm but imo no serious club or league races.

6. Ok, thanks for sharing! I don't think anyone was aiming at something serious prior to release tbh, just some friendly racing between RD members.
    I'd be up for trying, even if it's buggy.