1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's hope for a native triple monitor support lice AC or iRacing...

Discussion in 'Project CARS 2' started by VFX Pro, Jun 16, 2017.

1. VFX Pro

VFX Pro

Ratings:
    +35
    No footage is showing such true simulation feature yet :(

2. Fanapryde

Fanapryde

Ratings:
    +204
    It has been confirmed though, several times...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Marcva

Marcva

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems to me like it's time to save up for a vr rig...

4. Steve Adams

Steve Adams

Ratings:
    +3
    With the NDA over can we please get some screen shots of the new triple screen settings and some videos of it in action?

5. Kyle Pearson

Kyle Pearson

Ratings:
    +257
    There is a screenshot of it on the official forum. I'd post a link, but IIRC, those are not allowed. Easy to find though..

6. Steve Adams

Steve Adams

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks but I cannot find it. Is it is their General Discussion forum or is it in a place for members only access? Could you tell me the name of the thread it is in?

7. DayGlow

DayGlow
    Hired Goon Premium

Ratings:
    +15

About 30 seconds in you can see there is a triple screen setup option on the screen

• Like Like x 1
  8. Manwith Noname

Manwith Noname

Ratings:
    +7
    I think SMS are trolling people. A very large complaint in the first game was setting up the FFB, not just the number of sliders but the terminology used. That was fine for me, I understand clipping, compression and various audio / signal terms but....

Gain, Tone and Volume!? Two of these might aswell be the same thing as far as a FFB signal goes (Don't get me wrong, in audio, on a mixer, there's something very different between gain and volume but I don't see how these are analogous to FFB) . Where's the minimum torque setting? What's wrong with the usual FFB terminology? I can feel a two handed facepalm coming on. Why lord, why?

Sorry it's so off topic from the triple screen but that video triggered me.

9. Kyle Pearson

Kyle Pearson

Ratings:
    +257
    • Like Like x 2