Let's bring the fun back to racing!

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Hello all!

Of late there has been a distinct lack of club and fun racing, using rFactor 2, here at RaceDepartment. Due to staff shortages, and the seeming lack of interest (in spite of guys continuously questioning where the racing has gone, beyond league events), hosting such races has been difficult, and thus seldom.

However, @Dennis Coufal, @Gijs van Elderen and I plan to change this, with the help of @Rupe Wilson and other members of the RD team who support rF2. Our aim is to bring back frequent club events that will cater for all abilities and styles of racing.

If you are genuinely interested in committing to and partaking in such events, or have any suggestions for types of events that you want to see (we already have a few in mind, but we're also keen to hear your ideas, so that we can give you what you want), then we look forward to hearing from you.

Once we begin organising events then hopefully we'll regularly see you online, as well as on TeamSpeak - as much as the intention is to increase the amount of racing, it is also an attempt to bring the community closer together.

I would like to invite my comrades to explain the type of event we have in store, and also invite the rest to you to leave comments expressing ideas and / or interest.

Let's bring the fun back to racing! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back