Sell Leopoldo Magnetic Shifters

Selling Leopoldo Magnetic Shifters sets. I planed to use them for a project but finally never did it.
First set is Leopoldo Orginal set & 2nd set have Ascher paddles (GT3) mounted on it. Both are working. I'm asking 80€ / Set. Or 145€ for Both. Contact me for more informations !

Attachments

• V1.1.jpg
    V1.1.jpg
    770.3 KB · Views: 515
  • V1.2.jpg
    V1.2.jpg
    747.2 KB · Views: 512
  • V2.1.jpg
    V2.1.jpg
    669.3 KB · Views: 497
  • V2.2.jpg
    V2.2.jpg
    722.6 KB · Views: 491
Last edited:
Hi Friend the first picture Shifters are from Ramirez yes and the shifters with red cable are from Ascher yes ?? and for everytching 145 euro ? if I woudlike the first one will be 80 euro yes ? Where You frome ? I woudlike to buy the first one Ramirez . Please write Me back .Regards Grzegorz
Ps . They are new or used a bit ??

Last edited:
Hello, Both are from Leopoldo.R. The 2nd have not original paddle mounted on it. But ''block'' is from Leopoldo, it's his last version of his paddle. You are right about price. 80 for 1 set or 145 for 2 sets. I'm from france. Thanks !

I never used them. I honestly prefer the first version feeling is better for me but they are bigger and not easy to adapt on a steering wheel. The 2nd and newest model has a better finition and paddles are much easy to adapt. Shifting is shorter you have to push less than 1st version to put the shifter to the end.

ok thank you my mail :<snip>Mod-Edit: Posting your E-Mail in a public forum isn't a smart move mate. If someone wants your email, just PM him. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back